!!

Not Registered?

Welcome!  Please register to view all of the new posts and forum boards - some of which are hidden to guests.  After registering and gaining 10 posts you will be able to sell and buy items on our N'porium.

If you have any problems registering, then please check your spam filter before emailing us.  Hotmail users seem to find their emails in the Junk folder.

Thanks for reading,
The NGF Staff.

Author Topic: Loyalty Program  (Read 363 times)

Offline Belly

• Trade Count: (0)
  • N Gauge Society Number: 24152
    • Awards
Loyalty Program
« on: February 23, 2019, 01:30:06 AM »
Hello Ben and Mike,

This expands upon an e-mail I forwarded to RevolutioN Trains to which Iím yet to receive a reply.

Not to worry.

As a part of purchasing the class B tank wagons, I received a discount on the sturgeons should I be prepared to purchase.  In my travels, I misplaced that form and, thinking Iíd lost it, made two orders for sturgeons without activating the discount.

As luck would have it, a week later it turned up and hence the e-mail I forwarded.

I was considering that e-mail sometime later and wondered if it wouldnít be better to forward the discount to my RevolutioN Trains account.  The logic being that itís easy to access and doesnít have the ability to misplace itself when required.  From your end, would this require a lot of tinkering to put in place?  In some respects, it would be a little like the loyalty rewards programs which currently abound.

Thanks in advance,

Geoff

P.S.

Congratulations upon the richly deserved awards you've recently received

Offline Buzzard

• Trade Count: (+2)
    • Awards
Re: Loyalty Program
« Reply #1 on: February 23, 2019, 08:31:24 AM »
In my travels, I misplaced that form and, thinking Iíd lost it, made two orders for sturgeons without activating the discount.

The discount code was scrapped, see this post

https://www.ngaugeforum.co.uk/SMFN/index.php?topic=40530.msg538215#msg538215

Offline Belly

• Trade Count: (0)
  • N Gauge Society Number: 24152
    • Awards
Re: Loyalty Program
« Reply #2 on: February 23, 2019, 10:24:32 AM »
Thanks Buzzard.

That explains everything.

Cheers,

Geoff