!!

Not Registered?

Welcome!  Please register to view all of the new posts and forum boards - some of which are hidden to guests.  After registering and gaining 10 posts you will be able to sell and buy items on our N'porium.

If you have any problems registering, then please check your spam filter before emailing us.  Hotmail users seem to find their emails in the Junk folder.

Thanks for reading,
The NGF Staff.

Poll

Would you be interested in helping to Crowdfund a Catfish engineering ballast hooper?

Yes, I'd pledge for 1 or 2.
7 (12.1%)
Yes I'd pledge for 3 or 4.
20 (34.5%)
Yes I'd pledge for 5-10.
20 (34.5%)
Yes I'd pledge for more than 10.
0 (0%)
No, I wouldn't support this model.
11 (19%)

Total Members Voted: 58

Voting closed: February 06, 2019, 04:20:26 PM

Author Topic: Catfish - Crowdfunding Suggestion for Revolution Trains &/or Sonic Models  (Read 1223 times)

Offline crepello

• Trade Count: (0)
  • N Gauge Society Number: 3956
    • Awards
Re: Catfish - Crowdfunding Suggestion for Revolution Trains &/or Sonic Models
« Reply #30 on: February 22, 2019, 04:07:53 PM »
Completely missed this poll

Would have been in for at least a triple pack, preferably in Dutch. These would be added to my Dogfish, Sealion, Seacow, Gampus, Salmon (kit in the works), Shark (kit in the works) and of course Sturgeon (can’t wait for those).

Skyline2uk
Not the only one who missed it!  I'd be up for 2 or 3 Catfish in black or olive. My first port of call most days is RM Web so I'd prefer any polls to be on there too.

Offline NGS-PO

• Trade Count: (+2)
    • Awards
PLEASE NOTE: Unless where obviously posting on behalf of the NGS, all posts and views are my own and not connected/endorsed by the Society.

“Having anxiety and depression is like being scared and tired at the same time. It's the fear of failure, but no urge to be productive. It's wanting friends, but hate socializing. It's wanting to be alone, but not wanting to be lonely. It's feeling everything at once then feeling paralyzingly numb.”

We're not crazy, or insane, we're just people living with a condition.

Offline crepello

• Trade Count: (0)
  • N Gauge Society Number: 3956
    • Awards

Please Support Us!
May Goal: £55.00
Due Date: May 31
Total Receipts: £55.00
Below Goal: £0.00
Site Currency: GBP
100% 
May Donations