!!

Not Registered?

Welcome!  Please register to view all of the new posts and forum boards - some of which are hidden to guests.  After registering and gaining 10 posts you will be able to sell and buy items on our N'porium.

If you have any problems registering, then please check your spam filter before emailing us.  Hotmail users seem to find their emails in the Junk folder.

Thanks for reading,
The NGF Staff.

Author Topic: A bogie and a roof needed!  (Read 146 times)

Offline Haanaya

• Trade Count: (0)
    • Awards
A bogie and a roof needed!
« on: January 04, 2019, 09:06:32 PM »
Hi Guys,

I am on the request, willing to pay, (obviously!), I am looking for a NGSB0009 Diamond frame bogie from the N Gauge society and a single length of roof for a southern box wagon.  (Half the double length moulding that comes in the kit, or a whole one, I don't mind!)

I know the best place for a bogie is from the N Gauge society themselves, but I spent a full year in emails to them to try and get one of these as a replacement for a miss-moulded part in a kit and it just never worked out, they ended up sending a Gloucester bogie, no good for my still unfinished kit no.8.  I did get a Farish one from Petes spares but it is completely different.

If anyone has one spare or knows of any place to get one please message me and I will sort it out with you.

Many thanks in advance, and may the new year bring all you hope for, but not all you expect.......
Some things cannot be polished, but you can roll them in glitter!

Offline exmouthcraig

• Trade Count: (+2)
    • Awards
Re: A bogie and a roof needed!
« Reply #1 on: January 04, 2019, 09:33:38 PM »
Pm me I have a good few SR box van roofs i can stick in an envelope for you
 :thumbsup:

Please Support Us!
June Goal: £55.00
Due Date: Jun 30
Total Receipts: £60.00
Above Goal: £5.00