!!

Not Registered?

Welcome!  Please register to view all of the new posts and forum boards - some of which are hidden to guests.  After registering and gaining 10 posts you will be able to sell and buy items on our N'porium.

If you have any problems registering, then please check your spam filter before emailing us.  Hotmail users seem to find their emails in the Junk folder.

Thanks for reading,
The NGF Staff.

Author Topic: Amtrak No.8!  (Read 220 times)

Offline texhorse

• Trade Count: (0)
  • N Gauge Society Number: 3953
    • YouTube
    • Awards
Amtrak No.8!
« on: December 16, 2018, 08:11:22 PM »
Hi guys

This is really going to sound tightarsed on my part, but I'm going to ask anyway!  I want to renumber one digit on my Amtrak P42 in the latest Phase V livery.  I just need two number 8s and a small number 8 for the front and two small ones for the rear!

Would anyone be willing to cut these off their Microscale decal sheet and send them to me if I reimburse their costs?  I don't need an entire sheet of decals, as all I need is to renumber this one loco!

I can offer a swap service if you'd prefer.  I can offer UP, CSX, NYC or Conrail decals.

Thanks for reading!

Andy
UK
Montrose and Highland Railroad

Offline Rich_S

• Trade Count: (0)
    • Awards
Re: Amtrak No.8!
« Reply #1 on: December 17, 2018, 01:59:43 AM »
Hi Andy, unfortunately I don't have any Amtrak decals.  :(  I also understand your dilemma as Microscale has a $20 minimum purchase. The good news if you can call it that, Microscale current shows those decals as being in stock. Hopefully someone can help.

Cheers,
Rich S.

Please Support Us!
July Goal: £160.00
Due Date: Jul 31
Total Receipts: £65.00
Below Goal: £95.00
Site Currency: GBP
41% 
July Donations

Advertise Here