!!

Not Registered?

Welcome!  Please register to view all of the new posts and forum boards - some of which are hidden to guests.  After registering and gaining 10 posts you will be able to sell and buy items on our N'porium.

If you have any problems registering, then please check your spam filter before emailing us.  Hotmail users seem to find their emails in the Junk folder.

Thanks for reading,
The NGF Staff.

Author Topic: Kato Rhaetische Bahn series  (Read 49984 times)

Offline retica

• Trade Count: (0)
    • Awards
Re: Kato Rhaetische Bahn series
« Reply #1065 on: December 04, 2018, 10:00:23 PM »
Kato RhB WR 3822 Restaurant (same as announced by Pirata) ready for the hard work. The 'Kitchen' window isn't the right size but it was what was available from the AB build. I will apply two small access doors on the kitchen end after the paint is stripped.

Another Kato part which fits.

And now we can sit and watch how Kato will announce these cars (AB, Restaurant) on Friday   ;)

steve

Offline Mike Beard

• Trade Count: (0)
  • N Gauge Society Number: 22460
    • Awards
Re: Kato Rhaetische Bahn series
« Reply #1066 on: December 14, 2018, 07:48:25 PM »
I know this is not exactly the place but I have been wondering about a "generic" RhB flat in the manner of Pirata but perhaps resin off a plastic master or perhaps a 3D one if anybody can make one fine enough. The kit could come with both styles of staunchens, singles or doubles and those odd "sideboards". The bogies could be narrow enough to accept Fox Valley 33" wheels on 0.559" axles and be fitted with both adaptors for Rapido/Kato couplings and  MT 1015 couplings; cut off the one you don't need. A sheet of decals covering them and other common RhB vehicles?

It's just a pre-Christmas thought but an expensive assembled and painted etched generic flat just does no do it for me. A 3 wagon consist would be 240 + postage.

Could it be "Crowd Funded" I wonder as an RTR?

Cheers,

Mike Beard.

Please Support Us!
January Goal: £300.00
Due Date: Jan 31
Total Receipts: £325.00
Above Goal: £25.00
Site Currency: GBP
108% 
January Donations

Advertise Here