!!

Not Registered?

Welcome!  Please register to view all of the new posts and forum boards - some of which are hidden to guests.  After registering and gaining 10 posts you will be able to sell and buy items on our N'porium.

If you have any problems registering, then please check your spam filter before emailing us.  Hotmail users seem to find their emails in the Junk folder.

Thanks for reading,
The NGF Staff.

Author Topic: Kirkbarrow buildings  (Read 142 times)

Offline Sean85730

• Trade Count: (0)
    • Awards
Kirkbarrow buildings
« on: September 18, 2018, 11:20:46 PM »
So with the physical work on my layout at a halt due to work commitments, I have started on some of the many buildings I will need, most of these are going for 3D printing and will be produced in kit format to make detailing and finishing easier.

first up is a light industrial unit, these will be done in 3 versions left hand end (the image below) middle units, and right hand ends. the only real difference between them will be the slight lip around the upper part of the building, I have drawn up a couple of different doors and the shutter section both up and down.

I have also come up with a double bayed unit which will be handy for between isles of these little units although I do need to refine these a lot yet and ad details like the alarms and gutters and such like

What do we think so far guys and gals?

Sean
« Last Edit: September 22, 2018, 12:18:19 AM by Sean85730 »

Offline Sean85730

• Trade Count: (0)
    • Awards
Re: Kirkbarrow building designs
« Reply #1 on: September 21, 2018, 04:54:27 AM »
So, while I am waiting on the little units back from the printers, i started on another set of drawings for Kirkbarrow!

this is based on the steel bodied 1100L wheelie bins I am not 100% sure when these started to come into common use, but I do rather like the look of them. Sooooo.... this is a coloured render of what i have in mind. Thoughts and feelings always welcome guys!

That's all for now, more coming soon and hopefully the first prints of the industrial units soon!

Sean

Please Support Us!
December Goal: £55.00
Due Date: Dec 31
Total Receipts: £317.00
Above Goal: £262.00
Site Currency: GBP
576% 
December Donations

Advertise Here
anything