!!

Not Registered?

Welcome!  Please register to view all of the new posts and forum boards - some of which are hidden to guests.  After registering and gaining 10 posts you will be able to sell and buy items on our N'porium.

If you have any problems registering, then please check your spam filter before emailing us.  Hotmail users seem to find their emails in the Junk folder.

Thanks for reading,
The NGF Staff.

Author Topic: Revolution Re-runs  (Read 2956 times)

Offline NGS-PO

• Trade Count: (+3)
    • Awards
Revolution Re-runs
« on: September 08, 2018, 11:42:05 AM »
I've not seen this reported in amongst the new models.

https://www.revolutiontrains.com/news/

Details of  new run of Pendolinos in the latest white livery, and another run of TEAs, some original and some new liveries.

The newsletter also shows some painted samples and artwork of the other models.

Best

Scott
(PLEASE NOTE: Unless where obviously posting on behalf of the NGS, all posts and views are my own and not connected/endorsed by the Society.)

Anxiety is a lot like a toddler. It never stops talking, tells you you’re wrong about everything, and wakes you up at 3am.

I get nervous about just about everything. Sometimes I literally don’t know why I’m anxious. I just am and no-one seems to understand that.

Offline Tank

• Administrator
  • Trade Count: (+30)
    • Awards
Re: Revolution Re-runs
« Reply #1 on: September 08, 2018, 11:50:46 AM »
Thanks Scott.  Yes, I just found this out myself.  Ben and I had some trouble with emails reaching me, so perhaps this one disappeared.  :(  Still, great news!

Offline NGS-PO

• Trade Count: (+3)
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: September 08, 2018, 11:52:28 AM »
Thanks Scott.  Yes, I just found this out myself.  Ben and I had some trouble with emails reaching me, so perhaps this one disappeared.  :(  Still, great news!

Chris, it wasn't a reflection of yourself, I just assumed it was missing info.

Great work on getting the posts up earlier.
(PLEASE NOTE: Unless where obviously posting on behalf of the NGS, all posts and views are my own and not connected/endorsed by the Society.)

Anxiety is a lot like a toddler. It never stops talking, tells you you’re wrong about everything, and wakes you up at 3am.

I get nervous about just about everything. Sometimes I literally don’t know why I’m anxious. I just am and no-one seems to understand that.

Offline RailGooner

• Larger Gallery
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • N Gauge Society Number: 17356
  • I'm supporting Soldier F
    • Ebay
    • my Flickr Albums
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: September 08, 2018, 11:52:36 AM »
Thanks for this Scott. :thumbsup: I was about to post on the other thread, asking "what about reruns?" but the thread was locked before I got a chance.
“We are indebted to those soldiers who served with courage and distinction to bring peace to Northern Ireland,” UK Defence Secretary Gavin Williamson said. “The welfare of our former service personnel is of the utmost importance.”

Per Ardua ad Astra | Mens Agitat Molem | Victoria Concordia Crescit | Utrinque Paratus | Caveat lector

Offline monkey_brains

• Cottingfield
    • Awards
« Reply #4 on: September 08, 2018, 12:26:24 PM »
Quite a few new Pendolino options being done by the looks of it

Looking forward to the rerun of the TEAs, missed the last lot and just cant justify the £60 ea the EWS ones have been getting on eBay

:bounce: :bounce: :bounce:
A keen modern image modeller in N Gauge, the latest creation I am working on is Cottingfield - an N Gauge Rule 1 Layout

Videos of the build and running sessions on Cottingfield Youtube

Offline PaulCheffus

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • N Gauge Society Number: 4575
  • 2mm Association Number: 4172
    • Awards
« Reply #5 on: September 08, 2018, 09:11:03 PM »
Hi

Will the light bars for the Pendolino be re run? I didn’t order any originally but now I have my Pendolino I would like some.

Cheers

Paul
Procrastination - The Thief of Time.

Offline pape_timmo

• N Gauge Society Number: 23256
    • Ebay
    • YouTube
    • Awards
« Reply #6 on: September 08, 2018, 11:42:42 PM »
I’d love more Pendo’s and TEAs, just got even more saving to do... or a lottery win of more than a lucky dip line ...

Cheers, Timmo
There’s the right way, the wrong way, and the Railway...

My YouTube channel
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCxeUUCqEw_rWo229kmnizFQ

Online njee20

• Trade Count: (+4)
  • N Gauge Society Number: 22598
    • Awards
« Reply #7 on: September 09, 2018, 07:17:14 AM »
I think I’ll resist another Pendolino, but would love another rake of EAs. Pricing will be interesting - will it be similar now tooling costs have been amortised, or more expensive with inflation’s and currency fluctuations.

Given the latter, plus the fact the market will clearly pay a lot more, given resale values, I’d assume a fair old price hike!

Offline kirky

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • N Gauge Society Number: 18171
    • Facebook
    • Awards
« Reply #8 on: September 09, 2018, 10:04:51 AM »
I think I agree njee. I paid £27 each for my TEAs. I would imagine they will be somewhere near the £40 mark. Just speculating.
Cheers
Kirky
Northallerton will make its next public appearance at the LINCOLN MODEL RAILWAY CLUB ANNUAL EXHIBITION Feb 29th -1st Mar 2020

Layout: Northallerton: http://www.ngaugeforum.co.uk/SMFN/index.php?topic=1671.msg16930#msg16930

www.northallertonngauge.co.uk

Cleveland Model Railway club website: www.clevelandmrc.club

Offline monkey_brains

• Cottingfield
    • Awards
« Reply #9 on: September 09, 2018, 10:10:50 AM »
£40 is still a damn site better for me as someone who wants some than the prices they are commanding second hand!
A keen modern image modeller in N Gauge, the latest creation I am working on is Cottingfield - an N Gauge Rule 1 Layout

Videos of the build and running sessions on Cottingfield Youtube

Offline Merrylee

• Awards
« Reply #10 on: September 09, 2018, 11:57:33 AM »
GF ones are showing at the 40 quid mark less a bit when they hit the shops.

Scary to think that instead of insuring your overall layout, you'll now be insuring each rake.  :'( :'(

Ron

Online njee20

• Awards
« Reply #11 on: September 09, 2018, 12:44:52 PM »
If they can stick to £35 or so I’ll probably have another 15, otherwise I imagine I’ll get a smaller rake.

Offline red_death

• Revolution Trains
  • Advertiser
  • Trade Count: (+1)
    • DEMU - the society for Diesel & Electric modellers of all scales
    • Awards
« Reply #12 on: September 10, 2018, 11:31:59 AM »
The pricing for the second batch of Pendolinos should be roughly the same as the City of Birmingham sets which were £365 IIRC? The DCC sound fitted versions will be slightly more than £95/set but not much more.

The TEAs we're in negotiation with Rapido about and ultimately some of the cost may depend on whether we need to amend any of the tooling or make assembly more costly to do other variants eg different catwalks/discharge gear/ladders.  We'll definitely do more EWS and we've suggested some others eg Petrochem Carless, the new VTG light grey batch, VTG in FL green ie no FL logo, the other 3 Enviro-blue slogans that we didn't do in the first batch but I think what we'll do is stick a poll up later this week or next on our website to run for say a month asking people which versions they'd like.

Cheers, Mike

Online njee20

• Awards
« Reply #13 on: September 10, 2018, 12:04:21 PM »
I was tempted to sell my Greenergy rake now for a vastly inflated price and repurchase in the second batch, but maybe I'll hold fire as I'd want to replace them.

Can't decide between EWS or VTG grey for a second rake. Decisions, decisions...

Offline RailGooner

• Larger Gallery
  • N Gauge Society Number: 17356
  • I'm supporting Soldier F
    • Ebay
    • my Flickr Albums
    • Awards
« Reply #14 on: September 10, 2018, 12:06:25 PM »
Would you include 'Greenergy' in the poll too please Mike - perhaps weighting the 2:1 ratio of Blue:Green in favour of Green this time?
“We are indebted to those soldiers who served with courage and distinction to bring peace to Northern Ireland,” UK Defence Secretary Gavin Williamson said. “The welfare of our former service personnel is of the utmost importance.”

Per Ardua ad Astra | Mens Agitat Molem | Victoria Concordia Crescit | Utrinque Paratus | Caveat lector

Please Support Us!
February Goal: £60.00
Due Date: Feb 29
Total Receipts: £65.00
Above Goal: £5.00
Site Currency: GBP
108% 
February Donations

Advertise Here
anything
SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal