!!

Not Registered?

Welcome!  Please register to view all of the new posts and forum boards - some of which are hidden to guests.  After registering and gaining 10 posts you will be able to sell and buy items on our N'porium.

If you have any problems registering, then please check your spam filter before emailing us.  Hotmail users seem to find their emails in the Junk folder.

Thanks for reading,
The NGF Staff.

Author Topic: Wiltsbury Junction - Inspired by Westbury  (Read 47363 times)

Offline Leon

• Trade Count: (0)
  • N Gauge Society Number: 27933
    • Ebay
    • Awards
Re: Wiltsbury Junction - Inspired by Westbury
« Reply #1185 on: April 06, 2020, 07:43:26 PM »
John, you're very kind! Thanks.

I created a photo album at Google Photos with the images arranged from earliest to latest. I need to remind myself from time to time that I am making progress. For anyone interested in seeing how Wiltsbury Junction has evolved, click the link that follows - https://photos.app.goo.gl/kkZD7ft1AExELdvq6 and scroll through. The great thing about albums is being able to clink just once.  :) Another couple clicks are necessary to zoom a particular image.

It's also nice to see the room WAS tidy once upon a time!

Leon
"I've learned that people will forget what you said, people will forget what you did, but people will never forget how you made them feel." - Maya Angelou

"A well-read man is defined not for how much he's read but by what he's read!" - an old man

Online dannyboy

• Larger Gallery
  • Trade Count: (+8)
  • N Gauge Society Number: 25492
    • Awards
« Reply #1186 on: April 06, 2020, 08:15:43 PM »
I have just looked through the album @Leon  - looking good and interesting to see how things have developed.. I particularly like the ballasting you have done.  :thumbsup:
David.
I used to be indecisive - now I'm not - I don't think.
If a friend seems distant, catch up with him.

Offline Leon

• Trade Count: (0)
  • N Gauge Society Number: 27933
    • Ebay
    • Awards
« Reply #1187 on: May 14, 2020, 05:04:21 PM »
I'm still alive and well while quarantined.  My modelling and forum activity has taken a backseat to genealogical research recently. My DNA test results led me to a distant cousin who was adopted within hours of her birth. Although she had found her mother and visited with her back in 1993, she was unable to unravel a lot of the mystery surrounding her birth and couldn't identify her father or grandparents. A couple of days ago, I was able to bring significant clarification of those facts - after many hours of research. I may be able to settle down and finish my road system, now! I hope to post some pictures in the not too distant future.

Leon
"I've learned that people will forget what you said, people will forget what you did, but people will never forget how you made them feel." - Maya Angelou

"A well-read man is defined not for how much he's read but by what he's read!" - an old man

Online dannyboy

• Larger Gallery
  • Trade Count: (+8)
  • N Gauge Society Number: 25492
    • Awards
« Reply #1188 on: May 14, 2020, 05:50:19 PM »
I was wondering where you had got to Leon. Genealogy is quite interesting as I found out a few years ago when I started tracing my family tree - glad you were able to help your cousin a bit.  :thumbsup:
David.
I used to be indecisive - now I'm not - I don't think.
If a friend seems distant, catch up with him.

Please Support Us!
June Goal: £100.00
Due Date: Jun 30
Total Receipts: £52.00
Below Goal: £48.00
Site Currency: GBP
52% 
June Donations

anything
SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal