!!

Not Registered?

Welcome!  Please register to view all of the new posts and forum boards - some of which are hidden to guests.  After registering and gaining 10 posts you will be able to sell and buy items on our N'porium.

If you have any problems registering, then please check your spam filter before emailing us.  Hotmail users seem to find their emails in the Junk folder.

Thanks for reading,
The NGF Staff.

Author Topic: The Coniston Railway  (Read 2452 times)

Online crewearpley40

• Trade Count: (0)
    • Awards
Re: The Coniston Railway
« Reply #120 on: November 14, 2019, 10:38:22 PM »
Hope the testing phase going to plan. Ive just been wiring signals chris. So know  how interesting life can be under the board fixing parts. I used gaugemaster items. Now back to level crossings, hope the ideas you described work chris. No doubt we shall hear more in due course

Offline chrism

• Awards
« Reply #121 on: November 14, 2019, 10:55:34 PM »
Now back to level crossings, hope the ideas you described work chris. No doubt we shall hear more in due course

Yep, it's working a treat, mate. Press the switch and one gate opens (or closes) followed by the second, the track power either side is enabled (or disabled) and it all switches off. Press the switch again and it reverses the sequence.

It's tied in with the up platform starting signal too - for the track power to be enabled on that track the gates must be open and the signal pulled off. The only thing I haven't tested yet in that respect is that the signal shouldn't be able to be pulled off unless the gates are open. I'll test that part when I test the wires for the down signal as well.

The crossing design will get another outing when I get on to Broughton - but that may require interlocking for two signals, it depends on whether or not I feel I have the room to include the up direction station entry signal.
« Last Edit: November 15, 2019, 06:33:11 AM by chrism »

Online crewearpley40

• Awards
« Reply #122 on: November 15, 2019, 06:11:13 AM »
Thanks for that chris. Look forward to progress reports

Please Support Us!
November Goal: £60.00
Due Date: Nov 30
Total Receipts: £35.00
Below Goal: £25.00