!!

Not Registered?

Welcome!  Please register to view all of the new posts and forum boards - some of which are hidden to guests.  After registering and gaining 10 posts you will be able to sell and buy items on our N'porium.

If you have any problems registering, then please check your spam filter before emailing us.  Hotmail users seem to find their emails in the Junk folder.

Thanks for reading,
The NGF Staff.

Author Topic: Old photos of my layout  (Read 3727 times)

Offline quinntopia

• Trade Count: (0)
    • YouTube
    • Quinntopia - World Domination in N Scale!
    • Awards
Re: Old photos of my layout
« Reply #15 on: March 10, 2011, 04:12:00 AM »
Nice layout Poliss!  Do you have some newer photos to share to show your progress?  I like your cabinet, nicely done and very neat.

Question... I was going to use the same Minitrix 30 degree crossovers, but I got too nervous and abandoned that line of thought...have you found them to be troublesome at all?

Like you, I have a combination of Kato and Minitrix...with a smattering of Fleischmann and Tomix here and there.

Offline poliss

• Trade Count: (0)
    • Awards
« Reply #16 on: March 10, 2011, 03:08:13 PM »
Long wheelbase steam locos aren't keen on the 30 degree crossing. They hate the 30 degree Tomix points.
Haven't got any more recent photos. Won't be able to take any for about five weeks as my flat is about to be refurbished, which means I have to move out for a while, so from tomorrow I won't be here.  :-[ :thumbsdown:

Offline upnick

• Trade Count: (+16)
    • Awards
« Reply #17 on: March 11, 2011, 01:26:33 AM »
Superb Poliss   ;D  wish  mine had a lid like that maybe if i gofor asmaller  board for the British  layout  its worth considering  :thumbsup:

Please Support Us!
July Goal: £160.00
Due Date: Jul 31
Total Receipts: £65.00
Below Goal: £95.00
Site Currency: GBP
41% 
July Donations

Advertise Here