!!

Not Registered?

Welcome!  Please register to view all of the new posts and forum boards - some of which are hidden to guests.  After registering and gaining 10 posts you will be able to sell and buy items on our N'porium.

If you have any problems registering, then please check your spam filter before emailing us.  Hotmail users seem to find their emails in the Junk folder.

Thanks for reading,
The NGF Staff.

Author Topic: Luzerne and Lackawanna R.R.  (Read 566 times)

Offline Maurice

• Trade Count: (0)
    • Awards
Re: Luzerne and Lackawanna R.R.
« Reply #30 on: July 06, 2020, 07:15:05 PM »
I think puffball trees look better at a distance than close up. Getting some hero trees installed will help.
 I have glued down the main loop track and dropped the wires for track power and turnout control through the table top. Mostly using Kato products for wiring but using some homemade stuff for the DC block control. Three blocks, one for the main loop, one for the East Branch and one for the West Branch, when I build it. Cheers! Maurice

Offline Lawrence

• Trade Count: (+9)
  • N Gauge Society Number: Closed
    • Awards
Re: Luzerne and Lackawanna R.R.
« Reply #31 on: July 06, 2020, 08:25:12 PM »
I think they are tremendously effective @Maurice and I think putting some individual quality trees in amongst will only serve to strengthen the overall look of it.
Anyway, nobody will be looking that closely, they'll all be watching the trains going round  :D

Please Support Us!
July Goal: £60.00
Due Date: Jul 31
Total Receipts: £35.00
Below Goal: £25.00
Site Currency: GBP
58% 
July Donations

anything
SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal