New Server: Thank you for your patience. We moved to our new server. Everything should be back to normal EXCEPT for the Gallery. We will have that restored shortly and will make an announcement. If you see something that is not working please report it here: Server Upgrade.

!!

Not Registered?

Welcome!  Please register to view all of the new posts and forum boards - some of which are hidden to guests.  After registering and gaining 10 posts you will be able to sell and buy items on our N'porium.

If you have any problems registering, then please check your spam filter before emailing us.  Hotmail users seem to find their emails in the Junk folder.

Thanks for reading,
The NGF Staff.

Author Topic: Canal Wharf  (Read 5024 times)

Offline Jeremy Edwards

• Trade Count: (0)
  • N Gauge Society Number: 26830
    • Facebook
    • Awards
Re: Canal Wharf
« Reply #60 on: September 15, 2017, 07:57:40 PM »
Whilst thinking about my larger project I am almost tempted to try another box file layout - perhaps in one or two boxes instead of 4.  I'm also thinking about how to link them into the big scheme of things.  One thought is a small co depot in a single box with a turntable, shed and facilities.

Offline Leon

• N Gauge Society Number: 27933
    • Ebay
    • Thistle Fine Art
    • Awards
« Reply #61 on: June 19, 2018, 01:42:08 AM »
I've been enjoying this thread - and then it just stopped! I note that Jeremy is still active, so I guess I'll have to look around for a new topic.

Leon

Offline Jeremy Edwards

• N Gauge Society Number: 26830
    • Facebook
    • Awards
« Reply #62 on: June 19, 2018, 07:31:31 AM »
The Canal Wharf sort of came to a stop as it was more or less complete.  I've put a couple of telegraph poles on it and tinkered with some static grass but more recently I have been working on "Branchline to Elizabeth Wharf" also on boxfiles.  I've also had some problems persuading my mobile hone to download photos except via Facebook which has limited my posting.

Modelling hasn't stopped as I've been working on a few wagons and also on small items for the Warley MRC new layout "Hawes Junction".  The next project is still in the "In my head" planning stage and could either be another boxfile type layout or something more suited to exhibiting.

Please Support Us!
December Goal: £55.00
Due Date: Dec 31
Total Receipts: £120.00
Above Goal: £65.00
Site Currency: GBP
218% 
December Donations

Advertise Here
anything