New Server: Thank you for your patience. We moved to our new server. Everything should be back to normal EXCEPT for the Gallery. We will have that restored shortly and will make an announcement. If you see something that is not working please report it here: Server Upgrade.

!!

Not Registered?

Welcome!  Please register to view all of the new posts and forum boards - some of which are hidden to guests.  After registering and gaining 10 posts you will be able to sell and buy items on our N'porium.

If you have any problems registering, then please check your spam filter before emailing us.  Hotmail users seem to find their emails in the Junk folder.

Thanks for reading,
The NGF Staff.

Author Topic: Wanted - OHE AC EMU Roof.  (Read 72 times)

Offline hatter3127

• Trade Count: (0)
  • N Gauge Society Number: 25954
    • Awards
Wanted - OHE AC EMU Roof.
« on: Yesterday at 08:13:30 PM »
To be honest I'm surprised nobody has come up with any of the MBSO roof replacements for MK2 and MK1 to create AC EMUs.
We've got the Cab ends thanks to N-Trains, the Vinyls thanks to Electra, just missing this little thing.
I mean it wouldn't even need to have the panto in the well, as these can be bought (or alternativly, 3D printed - could be 2 of each type, for up of down. Bit of extra cash in ones wallet), but that panto well roof...

I know some (well maybe lots) of people will say "Yeah but they're easy to cut out." You've not seen how "cack handed" I am at cutting things - said it before, "dreaded" electrics are all easy to me, cutting and drawing... Nope.

Offline hatter3127

• Trade Count: (0)
  • N Gauge Society Number: 25954
    • Awards
Re: Wanted - OHE AC EMU Roof.
« Reply #1 on: Yesterday at 11:05:44 PM »
bh enterprises ?

dart castings / mjt ?

any of these of use ?

BH EMU range is southern, 3rd rail DC based, and non of coach roofs are correct for the job.

Most of the items on dart castings is 00/4mm based, with a very small selection of N gauge/2mm items to show.

Thanks anyway though.

Offline NTrain

• Advertiser
  • Trade Count: (+2)
  • N Gauge Society Number: 13925
  • 2mm Association Number: 4102
    • Ebay
    • Facebook
    • Twitter
    • N-Train
    • Awards
Re: Wanted - OHE AC EMU Roof.
« Reply #2 on: Yesterday at 11:24:35 PM »
Point me at what you have in mind, I am open to suggested extras to what I already offer.

Please Support Us!
December Goal: £55.00
Due Date: Dec 31
Total Receipts: £120.00
Above Goal: £65.00
Site Currency: GBP
218% 
December Donations

Advertise Here
anything