!!

Not Registered?

Welcome!  Please register to view all of the new posts and forum boards - some of which are hidden to guests.  After registering and gaining 10 posts you will be able to sell and buy items on our N'porium.

If you have any problems registering, then please check your spam filter before emailing us.  Hotmail users seem to find their emails in the Junk folder.

Thanks for reading,
The NGF Staff.

Author Topic: Graham Farish 125 lighting  (Read 513 times)

Offline dh39913

• Trade Count: (0)
    • Awards
Graham Farish 125 lighting
« on: October 16, 2016, 02:51:56 PM »
I have a swallow livery intercity 125 by Graham farish which I have upgraded successfully to dcc and it runs well. It has no lights so would now like to add some. White and red for forward and reverse. Is there any tutorial or expertise out there who know how to do This?
Thanks in anticipation

Offline msr

• Trade Count: (+17)
    • Awards
Re: Graham Farish 125 lighting
« Reply #1 on: October 16, 2016, 03:20:10 PM »
I wonder if the notes for this 00 conversion might help:
http://www.newrailwaymodellers.co.uk/Forums/viewtopic.php?f=27&t=36454

However, you will need to drill through the body casing to install the lighting fibre, with the associated risk of damaging the factory finish.

Alternatively it might be better to utilise a Dapol HST with the lighting units already fitted.

Offline bmwm4rkym4rk

• Trade Count: (0)
    • Facebook
    • YouTube
    • Awards
Re: Graham Farish 125 lighting
« Reply #2 on: March 09, 2017, 05:37:13 PM »
If you have a look on ebay there is a guy who sells prewired smd leds very tiny red white bi colour ones these are the ones I use you will need them some zener diodes and fibre optic cable for the light lenses if you don't have any on there

Please Support Us!
January Goal: £60.00
Due Date: Jan 31
Total Receipts: £85.00
Above Goal: £25.00
Site Currency: GBP
142% 
January Donations

Advertise Here
SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal