New Server: Thank you for your patience. We moved to our new server. Everything should be back to normal EXCEPT for the Gallery. We will have that restored shortly and will make an announcement. If you see something that is not working please report it here: Server Upgrade.

!!

Not Registered?

Welcome!  Please register to view all of the new posts and forum boards - some of which are hidden to guests.  After registering and gaining 10 posts you will be able to sell and buy items on our N'porium.

If you have any problems registering, then please check your spam filter before emailing us.  Hotmail users seem to find their emails in the Junk folder.

Thanks for reading,
The NGF Staff.

Author Topic: Revolution offers Class 92 electric in N as next powered model  (Read 38816 times)

Offline Vonzack

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • N Gauge Society Number: 20933
    • Awards
Re: Revolution offers Class 92 electric in N as next powered model
« Reply #420 on: August 23, 2018, 12:52:44 PM »
Are the 92's going to have traction tyres like the Pendolinos and replacement wheelsets for those that don't need/wish to use them?

Is there any guide to how heavy these loco's will be, even if it's a ballpark figure at the moment before production?

Apologies if these are answered higher in the thread and I've just forgotten  :doh:

Cheers, Mark.

Online Ben A

• Revolution Trains
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • N Gauge Society Number: 9835
  • NGS VP, Model Rail contributor, Revolution founder
    • Revolution Trains
    • Awards
« Reply #421 on: December 02, 2018, 05:24:32 PM »
Hello all,

As those who visited Warley will have seen, Revolution has now signed off on the Class 92 chassis. 

The sample with lights that was performing at the show has now been sent to Legomanbiffo for the sounds we recorded at Polmadie to be tuned to the motor performance so the complete sound file can be finalised.

Here is an image of the approval sample - it was snapped quickly before the model was sent off so apologies for the quality.

This model had no traction tyres, however production models will have a single traction tyre on each bogie, with plain axles included for the modeller to fit if required.

Once the sound file is sorted (probably just a couple of days) then it will be sent to ESU to be added to the sound chips.

As far as we are concerned the model is ready for production, and we'll close the order book as soon as Rapido say they're ready to start; I expect this to be sometime before Xmas.

We will sound out a newsletter alert when we have confirmed the deadline, and post information here, but if you don't want to inadvertently miss out you may wish to order now.

Cheers

Ben A.

« Last Edit: December 02, 2018, 05:25:48 PM by Ben A »

Offline jpendle

• N Gauge Society Number: 23638
    • Awards
« Reply #422 on: December 02, 2018, 07:11:36 PM »
Hi Ben, Mike,

I've been looking at my orders on your website and I have no clue what liveries I've ordered. I am pretty sure thought that I have 3 loco's on order.

Will there be an opportunity to review and either confirm or change the livery of any locos ordered?

Thanks,

John P

« Last Edit: December 02, 2018, 07:14:17 PM by jpendle »

Offline Snowwolflair

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • N Gauge Society Number: 25174
  • 2mm Association Number: 4194
    • Awards
« Reply #423 on: December 02, 2018, 07:17:17 PM »
If you look at your original email confirmations its shows there.

Offline jpendle

• N Gauge Society Number: 23638
    • Awards
« Reply #424 on: December 02, 2018, 07:26:40 PM »
Thanks,

I have just been doing that. And now I know that I want to change one of the liveries, so I'll have to contact Revolution to sort that out.

Regards,

John P

Please Support Us!
December Goal: £55.00
Due Date: Dec 31
Total Receipts: £120.00
Above Goal: £65.00
Site Currency: GBP
218% 
December Donations

Advertise Here