!!

Not Registered?

Welcome!  Please register to view all of the new posts and forum boards - some of which are hidden to guests.  After registering and gaining 10 posts you will be able to sell and buy items on our N'porium.

If you have any problems registering, then please check your spam filter before emailing us.  Hotmail users seem to find their emails in the Junk folder.

Thanks for reading,
The NGF Staff.

Author Topic: Class 319 breaks cover  (Read 691 times)

Offline Chetcombe

• Trade Count: (0)
  • N Gauge Society Number: 21564
    • YouTube
    • Chetcombe on YouTube
    • Awards
Re: Class 319 breaks cover
« Reply #15 on: September 17, 2019, 04:56:03 AM »
I agree that something about the face doesn't quite cut it, but I actually think the end result is that the model looks better than the real thing :worried:

I have been on many of these on the dreaded Sutton / Wimbledon loop, they were awfully bland. In fact they made me yearn for the 4-SUBs and 4-EPBs that preceded them!

My daughter is living in Sarf London at the moment and I have had the unfortunate experience to travel on one of the 319 replacements (717s?), unbelievably these are at least as bland (if not more) and the seats are even more uncomfortable!

Offline crewearpley40

• Trade Count: (0)
    • Awards
Re: Class 319 breaks cover
« Reply #16 on: September 17, 2019, 05:58:55 AM »
I know there are several units operating in plain grey with a dash of blue the old thameslink govia without branding but agree the profiling doesnt look crisp

Please Support Us!
November Goal: £60.00
Due Date: Nov 30
Total Receipts: £345.00
Above Goal: £285.00
Site Currency: GBP
575% 
November Donations

Advertise Here
anything