!!

Not Registered?

Welcome!  Please register to view all of the new posts and forum boards - some of which are hidden to guests.  After registering and gaining 10 posts you will be able to sell and buy items on our N'porium.

If you have any problems registering, then please check your spam filter before emailing us.  Hotmail users seem to find their emails in the Junk folder.

Thanks for reading,
The NGF Staff.

Author Topic: Moving away from N gauge need some advice please  (Read 754 times)

Offline njee20

• Trade Count: (+4)
  • N Gauge Society Number: 22598
    • Awards
Re: Moving away from N gauge need some advice please
« Reply #15 on: March 23, 2019, 07:52:13 AM »
You mean the Britannia Models one I presume? Thatís not really ready to run, they appear to just be using the commercially available parts - youíre just paying someone a lot of money to build it. Iíve not seen how theyíre doing the MBLS either, as I said, thatís the difficult bit in OO.

If youíre prepared to pay £950 then youíll get someone to build you an N gauge one! Iíd do it for a lot less for a start! Feel free to PM me if you want to talk about it. Tank has a couple of very nicely done NSE units too, dunno if heíd sell one.

Offline Euston

• Trade Count: (0)
    • Awards
Re: Moving away from N gauge need some advice please
« Reply #16 on: March 23, 2019, 10:59:04 PM »
Njee20 yes i mean brittania models and i did not know that about them, and yes £950 is alot of money and i can't afford it but it seems like the only way

However thank you for your kind offer as i would most definitely be interested i will send you a pm

Thank you so much

Please Support Us!
July Goal: £160.00
Due Date: Jul 31
Total Receipts: £65.00
Below Goal: £95.00
Site Currency: GBP
41% 
July Donations

Advertise Here