!!

Not Registered?

Welcome!  Please register to view all of the new posts and forum boards - some of which are hidden to guests.  After registering and gaining 10 posts you will be able to sell and buy items on our N'porium.

If you have any problems registering, then please check your spam filter before emailing us.  Hotmail users seem to find their emails in the Junk folder.

Thanks for reading,
The NGF Staff.

Author Topic: Roger Murray  (Read 1533 times)

Offline NickLocke

• Trade Count: (0)
    • Awards
Roger Murray
« on: December 30, 2011, 08:18:58 AM »
An interesting advertisement in the latest edition of Model Rail:

"Formerly known as Roger Murray Colour Light Signals, Absolute Aspects is fast becoming the UK's leading manufacturer of model railway signals".

It then goes on to talk about signals in N, OO and O; and profers a web site www.absoluteaspects.com "coming in January 2012".

Could be very good news.....

Offline MJKERR

• Trade Count: (+3)
  • N Gauge Society Number: X23832
    • Awards
Re: Roger Murray
« Reply #1 on: December 30, 2011, 08:24:16 AM »
Good news as I have been purchasing Roger Murray products for the last few years and I know he has been trying to pass on the business to someone else since about 2005
He pulled the website and all advertising around then, just by luck I kept his email and postal address
On my latest order he advised it would be the last he would supply and all future orders would be through the new supplier

Please Support Us!
July Goal: £60.00
Due Date: Jul 31
Total Receipts: £70.00
Above Goal: £10.00
Site Currency: GBP
117% 
July Donations

anything
SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal