!!

Not Registered?

Welcome!  Please register to view all of the new posts and forum boards - some of which are hidden to guests.  After registering and gaining 10 posts you will be able to sell and buy items on our N'porium.

If you have any problems registering, then please check your spam filter before emailing us.  Hotmail users seem to find their emails in the Junk folder.

Thanks for reading,
The NGF Staff.

Author Topic: Replica Of Stuttgart Station in N Scale  (Read 412 times)

Online ntpntpntp

• Trade Count: (0)
    • Awards
Re: Replica Of Stuttgart Station in N Scale
« Reply #15 on: July 16, 2019, 09:09:09 AM »

A photo I took from the top of the tower (as shown in the video above) whilst standing next to the Mercedes sign.   November 2003 (the first time I was out at the N convention with my layout)

Nick.   2016 celebrating the 20th anniversary of "Königshafen" exhibition layout!

Offline carlmt

• Trade Count: (0)
    • Awards
Re: Replica Of Stuttgart Station in N Scale
« Reply #16 on: July 22, 2019, 09:07:38 PM »
I have known of this fabulous layout for some years as I first came across it on a German TV programme : Eisenbahn Romantik.  They have broadcast a few episodes over the years about it - the first interviewing Herr Frey, the second interviewing his daughter and ex wife following his death (the layout was the 'other woman!'), and the third was interviewing the Stellwerk-S team in the process of dismantling the layout. 

On my radar for a visit soon!!!!

Please Support Us!
August Goal: £55.00
Due Date: Aug 31
Total Receipts: £155.00
Above Goal: £100.00
Site Currency: GBP
282% 
August Donations

anything