!!

Not Registered?

Welcome!  Please register to view all of the new posts and forum boards - some of which are hidden to guests.  After registering and gaining 10 posts you will be able to sell and buy items on our N'porium.

If you have any problems registering, then please check your spam filter before emailing us.  Hotmail users seem to find their emails in the Junk folder.

Thanks for reading,
The NGF Staff.

Author Topic: what are people doing on their layout right now  (Read 408895 times)

Offline MatP

• Trade Count: (0)
    • Awards
Re: what are people doing on their layout right now
« Reply #3045 on: June 22, 2020, 03:23:33 PM »
Hi All,

I sent this earlier (or thought I did) but the message didn't appear. Anyway, here's a picture of the finished cement unloading scene, with compressor house and pipework. If you squint, the pipes actually run up into the Lyddle End hoppers. The loco is, appropriately, 37425 "Concrete Bob", wondering where its snowploughs have gone probably.

Best Wishes,
Mat

Offline PGN

• N Gauge Society Number: 7306
    • Awards
« Reply #3046 on: June 24, 2020, 01:11:34 PM »
I am terra-forming the hill at the right-hand end of the viewing section. So far I've got the cutting profile complete and ready for papier-mache. I'm now working on the sunken road and building bases. Then I'll move on to the rest of the land surface.
Pre-Grouping: the best of all possible worlds!

I would rather build a model which is wrong but "looks right" than a model which is right but "looks wrong".

Online Bob Tidbury

• Facebook
    • YouTube
    • Awards
« Reply #3047 on: June 24, 2020, 01:58:54 PM »
I am trying to cool the shed down ready for our virtual club meeting this evening  so far without success its like a sauna ,far too hot to enjoy (playing ) sorry operating the layout ,at the moment a fan on the floor and up on the end wall an extractor fan going full on , perhaps I should have an ex factory fan instead of an ex tractor fan ,I hope by 8 oclock it will be bearable if not I might have to go upstairs as Val wants to watch the tele and she says I make too much noise .if I am in the back room  .
Bob Tidbury

Please Support Us!
August Goal: £60.00
Due Date: Aug 31
Total Receipts: £30.00
Below Goal: £30.00
Site Currency: GBP
50% 
August Donations

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal