!!

Not Registered?

Welcome!  Please register to view all of the new posts and forum boards - some of which are hidden to guests.  After registering and gaining 10 posts you will be able to sell and buy items on our N'porium.

If you have any problems registering, then please check your spam filter before emailing us.  Hotmail users seem to find their emails in the Junk folder.

Thanks for reading,
The NGF Staff.

Author Topic: My rolling stock projects and the odd building  (Read 3685 times)

Offline exmouthcraig

• Trade Count: (+6)
    • Awards
Re: My rolling stock projects and the odd building
« Reply #135 on: January 09, 2020, 07:40:41 PM »
 :thankyousign: @port perran

We have a set :hmmm: of allotments at either end of our fields, one set are sort of toffee nosed and never want to do anything other then moan about the pigs in their pens the other side of the road so arent very approachable but every one has a little shed and all exact every part of it down to mowing and edging all the paths.

The one the other end is a bit more of a working man's allotment full of twine, bamboo and a bit raggy, they ALWAYS stop us when were in the fields next to them, cutting the hedges or riding the horses past, so very nice people and Cyril on that site grows dahlias, used to show them and has won plenty of trophies for them, Mrs EC always gets a bunch when hes cutting!
The quality of the grown produce on this site is far better then the other.

So I've gone for the tidyness of one side but the quality and colour of the friendly ones. They never have weeds as their always working away.

You can blame yours on being Ill  :D

Offline Newportnobby

• Global Moderator
  • Trade Count: (+98)
  • N Gauge Society Number: 21962
    • Awards
Re: My rolling stock projects and the odd building
« Reply #136 on: January 09, 2020, 07:55:20 PM »

Ted has finally got his plot and spent the last few weekends clearing it of old vegetation and finally got his shed erected of which as hes cleaning the windows he is very proud of.

That must mean Ted has sorted out the drainage in the lower field, which will please Ralph no end ;)

Please Support Us!
January Goal: £60.00
Due Date: Jan 31
Total Receipts: £85.00
Above Goal: £25.00
Site Currency: GBP
142% 
January Donations

Advertise Here