!!

Not Registered?

Welcome!  Please register to view all of the new posts and forum boards - some of which are hidden to guests.  After registering and gaining 10 posts you will be able to sell and buy items on our N'porium.

If you have any problems registering, then please check your spam filter before emailing us.  Hotmail users seem to find their emails in the Junk folder.

Thanks for reading,
The NGF Staff.

Author Topic: Longcroft  (Read 137087 times)

Online dannyboy

• Larger Gallery
  • Trade Count: (+8)
  • N Gauge Society Number: 25492
    • Awards
Re: Longcroft
« Reply #1050 on: July 31, 2020, 06:18:12 PM »
Please accept my 'umble apologies John @Train Waiting , I was getting my Johns and Trains mixed up, (might have had one of those 'senior moments' ;)) I should have realised that you would not do something like that to me - I do not think that Poppy would allow it anyway.

So, @Trainfish the comment erroneously sent to Train Waiting was meant for you.  :P

(Hope I have got things the right way round now - if not, I give up and will have an early night!  ;)).
David.
I used to be indecisive - now I'm not - I don't think.
If a friend seems distant, catch up with him.

Online Trainfish

• Larger Gallery
  • Trade Count: (+11)
  • N Gauge Society Number: 21524
  • IPAholic
    • Ebay
    • YouTube
    • My layout, Longcroft under construction
    • Awards
Re: Longcroft
« Reply #1051 on: July 31, 2020, 10:02:57 PM »
Oh well, can't win 'em all I suppose. It sounds like you need to drive to the nearest trading estate and keep an eye out for pallets  :thumbsup:
John

To see my layout "Longcroft" which is currently under construction, you'll have to catch the fish below first by clicking on it!

<*))))><

See my Youtube video channel          >>>>>>>> here <<<<<<<<          >>>>>>>> or here <<<<<<<<          >>>>>>>> or here <<<<<<<<

Please Support Us!
August Goal: £60.00
Due Date: Aug 31
Total Receipts: £60.00
Below Goal: £0.00
Site Currency: GBP
100% 
August Donations

anything
SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal