!!

Not Registered?

Welcome!  Please register to view all of the new posts and forum boards - some of which are hidden to guests.  After registering and gaining 10 posts you will be able to sell and buy items on our N'porium.

If you have any problems registering, then please check your spam filter before emailing us.  Hotmail users seem to find their emails in the Junk folder.

Thanks for reading,
The NGF Staff.

Author Topic: Latest Loco's.  (Read 1585 times)

Offline 4x2

• Trade Count: (+5)
    • Awards
Re: Latest Loco's.
« Reply #15 on: October 14, 2011, 08:49:23 PM »
Thanks poliss for that link ! My F3 arrived today and can pull my 6 coaches easily  ;D
If it's got rails... you have my full, undivided attention - Steam, diesel and electric, 'tis all good !

Mike

Offline upnick

• Trade Count: (+16)
    • Awards
« Reply #16 on: October 14, 2011, 11:12:52 PM »
N scale has priority, as i don't have the space for HO at the moment. So if I see something cheap i'll pick it up and add it to the box of stuff i've collected - all three of those HO locos were bought for less than 20 each ! The little GE 70 Tonner is my insane weathering project, I want it to look like it shouldn't start ! Everytime i hear of a new weathering idea - out the box it comes... :smiley-laughing:

Good for you  buy  bargain locos in HO  they do come up  pretty often &  decoder installs are easy   ;D  the  GE 70  tonner  go for it in HO practice weathering  before  sorting an N scale one.
« Last Edit: October 14, 2011, 11:15:18 PM by upnick »

Offline longbridge

• Trade Count: (0)
    • Awards
« Reply #17 on: October 15, 2011, 03:29:43 AM »
My mates second hand shop also sells brand new gear, he has about 60 or more brand new Atlas and Proto 2000 and Walthers HO Diesels at $100au each which is about 65 quid UK, it would have been cheaper if I had modelled HO as I can get them off him about 30% off.
Keep on Smiling
Dave.

Please Support Us!
July Goal: £60.00
Due Date: Jul 31
Total Receipts: £35.00
Below Goal: £25.00
Site Currency: GBP
58% 
July Donations

anything
SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal