!!

Not Registered?

Welcome!  Please register to view all of the new posts and forum boards - some of which are hidden to guests.  After registering and gaining 10 posts you will be able to sell and buy items on our N'porium.

If you have any problems registering, then please check your spam filter before emailing us.  Hotmail users seem to find their emails in the Junk folder.

Thanks for reading,
The NGF Staff.

Author Topic: Devon this week  (Read 493 times)

Online port perran

• Larger Gallery
  • Trade Count: (0)
    • Awards
Devon this week
« on: September 18, 2013, 07:48:19 PM »
Just had a couple of days in South Devon.
Managed to visit the Paignton & Dartmouth and South Devon Railways so a couple of pics :

Had a trip behind the big 2-8-0 from Kingswear to Paignton and back and managed to travel both ways in the front seat of the beaver tail observation car (great views).

Being a steam fan this was a disappointment. Didn't realise but Tornado happened to be running a special on Tuesday from London area to Kingswear. We waited for the special to arrive behind this PDSR diesel. I guess Tornado probably came off at Churston for servicing and turning.  Oh well - I've never seen Tornado and thought this was my opportunity.

Popped into Buckfastleigh on the way home and saw the Collett 0-6-0 in lovely sunshine.
If it looks right then it most probably is right.

Please Support Us!
June Goal: £100.00
Due Date: Jun 30
Total Receipts: £52.00
Below Goal: £48.00
Site Currency: GBP
52% 
June Donations

anything
SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal