!!

Not Registered?

Welcome!  Please register to view all of the new posts and forum boards - some of which are hidden to guests.  After registering and gaining 10 posts you will be able to sell and buy items on our N'porium.

If you have any problems registering, then please check your spam filter before emailing us.  Hotmail users seem to find their emails in the Junk folder.

Thanks for reading,
The NGF Staff.

Author Topic: new member  (Read 1290 times)

Offline lesmond

• Trade Count: (0)
    • Awards
Re: new member
« Reply #15 on: June 09, 2011, 10:27:24 PM »
I'll second the Favorite Spot as a great firm to deal with (no connection except as a happy customer).
Malice in defeat; revenge in victory

Offline poliss

• Awards
« Reply #16 on: June 10, 2011, 01:45:44 AM »
You should always try to buy in your own country if possible. Chappie in New Zealand bought two locos from the Favorite Spot, had problems with them and because of the distance involved, plus warranties not being valid overseas, couldn't get the issues resolved.

Offline lesmond

• Awards
« Reply #17 on: June 10, 2011, 08:47:47 AM »
I but a lot from overseas as well as domestically, both for work and hobby purposes. The ratio would be 70% domestic, 30% overseas (not only from the US either).

Apart from Parcel Force robbing me the odd time, I've never had a problem.

The majority of what I buy is in kit form for railway purposes, and none of the locomotives have ever been damaged or faulty. Maybe I've been lucky, I don't know, but I'm happy to stand by my recommendation  :)
Malice in defeat; revenge in victory

Please Support Us!
May Goal: £60.00
Due Date: May 31
Total Receipts: £95.00
Above Goal: £35.00
Site Currency: GBP
158% 
May Donations

anything
SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal