Happy thread

Started by Deleted Member, March 30, 2011, 06:08:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Calnefoxile

Just watched the mighty Foxes beat Burnley 2-0  :claphappy: :claphappy: :claphappy:

Only 9 points needed from the remaining 7 games to get promotion back to the Promised Land of the Premiership.  :D :D :D

Me and my son are 2 happy Leicester City fans today. Just need Blackpool to beat QPR this afternoon and my day will be complete  :laugh2: :laugh2: :laugh2:

Regards

Neal.

Bealman

I know I live in Aus, but it would be nice to change the little comment under my avatar..... still, let's see what happens on Monday - hammer time, as it says on the site.
Vision over visibility. Bono, U2.

Skyline2uk

Hello all,

Its the end of the Skyline Birthday weekend (event itself was on Friday). As the visitors wend there way back down the M4 and the empty containers that previously contained a refreshing beverage are placed in the recycling box, its customary to post pictures of the Birthday Haul....

Firstly is this pair of kits which one of my pals offered to get for me today as a pressy. They are as near as dam it N gauge and will eventually grace the skies over Filton (though possibly not both at the same time, lest the residence think there is a war on  :o).....

Beloved surprised me completely with a nice shiny new digital compact camera (which this shot was taken on), but taking a picture of that may prove problematic.... :doh:

There is another present. But that is for another day.....

Skyline2uk

davieb

Happy belated birthday Skyline  :toot:

Quote from: Skyline2uk on March 30, 2014, 07:58:48 PM
Beloved surprised me completely with a nice shiny new digital compact camera (which this shot was taken on), but taking a picture of that may prove problematic.... :doh:

You could always take a picture in the mirror  :D  :D

dave  :thumbsup:

Skyline2uk

:laughabovepost:

Why didn't I think of that.....

Dam you tasty beverage!

Skyline2uk

scotsoft

Quote from: Skyline2uk on March 30, 2014, 08:04:47 PM
:laughabovepost:

Why didn't I think of that.....

Dam you tasty beverage!

Skyline2uk

:laughabovepost:  :laughabovepost:  :laughabovepost:  :laughabovepost:  :laughabovepost:

port perran

"6 Sleeps" to go before our mini break to Bruges by rail.
Really looking forward to it .
I'll get round to fixing it drekkly me 'ansome.

mr bachmann

:D  thank you camelot , 5 up anf £,£££'s better off  :bounce:

alan

Chetcombe

Whilst on a lightening visit to the UK, I went down to Canterbury over the weekend to see my daughter. Got to Canterbury West station only to see West Country Class 34046 'Braunton' running round it's excursion train. What a fabulous and unexpected sight :)
Mike

See my layout here Chetcombe
Videos of Chetcombe on YouTube

Caz

Quote from: mr bachmann on March 30, 2014, 09:02:54 PM

alan

Well done that man, drinks on you then?  :beers:
Caz
layout here
Claywell, High Hackton & Bampney Intro
Hackton info
Bampney info

Oldun

Quote from: Chetcombe on March 30, 2014, 09:11:29 PM
Whilst on a lightening visit to the UK, I went down to Canterbury over the weekend to see my daughter. Got to Canterbury West station only to see West Country Class 34046 'Braunton' running round it's excursion train. What a fabulous and unexpected sight :)

[smg id=11339]

We do try to please visitors to our shores  :thumbsup:

Roger
Never take Life too serious, we are never going to make it out alive

Chocolate comes from cocoa which is a tree ... that makes it a plant which means ... chocolate is Salad !!!

talisman56

:drool:  :greatpicturessign:

Can't wait to get the new 2mm:1ft version, hopefully later this year... please!!
Quando omni flunkus moritati

My layout thread - Hambleside East: http://www.ngaugeforum.co.uk/SMFN/index.php?topic=18364.0
My workbench thread: http://www.ngaugeforum.co.uk/SMFN/index.php?topic=19037

scotsoft

Quote from: mr bachmann on March 30, 2014, 09:02:54 PM

alan

Oh! I hope you had the bonus ball as well Alan  ;)

cheers John.

Lawrence

Went to the ballet (Swan Lake) last night with daughter, had never been to a ballet before and it was actually really good.  Wasn't a huge fan of the solo bits as I have always found one person dancing on their own a bit ridiculous, irrespective of genre, but as a whole the group was really good, and of course Pyotr Ilyich Tchaikovsky did write some pretty good tunes  ;)

Newportnobby

Just hope it wasn't you shouting "Strewth - there's a bloke down there with no strides on!"

Please Support Us!
March Goal: £100.00
Due Date: Mar 31
Total Receipts: £77.34
Below Goal: £22.66
Site Currency: GBP
77% 
March Donations