Ultimate Profile

Started by guest2, December 07, 2011, 02:48:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tank

You may have noticed a new feature within your profile that you can activate called Ultimate Profile.  This allows you to expand on your personal profile a little more to incorporate your hobbies, pictures, favourite youtube songs.

Some of you won't like it, so you don't need to use it!   ;)  Others who are familiar with MySpace or Facebook should like it.

Tank

This has been tweaked today.  Feel free to click on my profile icon on the left and have a look. 

If you fancy having a go at telling people about youself, then go into your Profile, look for Ultimate Profile on the left, click it, then tick Enable.  Then underneath you can add what you like, within reason!  :D

If you need help then please ask. :thumbsup:

Alex

Hi Tank,

Nice idea. When I looked at your profile the long advert banner on the right of the screen seemed to hide some of your comments about your likes etc,.

Alex

Tank

I've just noticed this myself on my iPhone. It worked fine with Internet Explorer, Firefox and Chrome. What do you use?

Alex

Hi Tank,

I use Internet Explorer. All other pages on the forum show up ok, just this one looks to be wider than normal and the right hand side is covered by the advert banner.

Alex

Please Support Us!
March Goal: £100.00
Due Date: Mar 31
Total Receipts: £77.34
Below Goal: £22.66
Site Currency: GBP
77% 
March Donations