Show your Latest GB Loco and Rolling Stock Purchase.

Started by longbridge, June 30, 2012, 09:05:24 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Newportnobby

Quote from: Newportnobby on September 05, 2019, 11:26:00 AM
4 x Blue Spot fish vans from Hattons

Huge thanks to @exmouthcraig who supplied the last 2 vans I needed so I now have 6 with differing running numbers. Apologies for slightly out of focus camera work but my eyes don't function too well first thing :-[

Dapol Blue Spot fish vans on Kimbolted by Mick Hollyoake, on Flickr

I'm also embarrassed by the layout needing a good vacuum. Hookey fur gets everywhere :-[

crewearpley40

those fish vans look good behind that type 2 (24) mick !!

exmouthcraig

First time since they left the factory they've turned an axle Mick  :thumbsup:

mk1gtstu

Expensive time for me, Bought 2 of the new Class 50's...

As they run so nicely I then decided to buy another one to re-number, and treated myself to a small rake of the new VEA Vanwides  :help: My excuse is I haven't bought any trains for quite a while  ;)

Cheers, Stu

My Box File Layout (South Wales Valleys Colliery) http://www.ngaugeforum.co.uk/SMFN/index.php?topic=10430.0

Porthkerry (A South Wales layout in BR Blue) http://www.ngaugeforum.co.uk/SMFN/index.php?topic=39654.0

Abercwm Colliery (South Wales Area) https://www.ngaugeforum.co.uk/SMFN/index.php?topic=47521.0

crewearpley40

those VEA's will look better when on your layout stu

like the look of the 50s, maybe hauling some mk1 s / Mk2 s

Drakken

Quote from: RailGooner on September 15, 2019, 03:47:41 PM
My haul from TINGS...

The pocket-wagon was a total fluke. I'd intended to buy some bulktainers from the RevolutioN stand, but they were busy on my first stop. When I got to the C=Rail stand, there was a buy ten get the cheapest free offer on, so I had to take advantage. As I was about to leave, I asked when the pocket-wagons might be available. "What these(!)?" came the reply. I think 50 were express freighted over, ahead of the bulk of production. Well it would've been rude not to take one. I did leave some for everybody else. :D

Not sure if it's my eye's I can't make it out. May I ask the manufacturer of the buses, Kind Regards  :beers:

RailGooner

Quote from: Drakken on September 26, 2019, 09:10:31 PM
Not sure if it's my eye's I can't make it out. May I ask the manufacturer of the buses, Kind Regards  :beers:

Nowt wrong with your eyes. :goggleeyes: There's no visible brand on the front - Bob's missing an obvious marketing trick there!

They are N-Train 3D printed kits. I got an arctic-tanker (top) and a Mercedes Citaro single-decker bus (bottom).
:beers:

@NTrain

Drakken

Quote from: RailGooner on September 26, 2019, 09:47:08 PM
Quote from: Drakken on September 26, 2019, 09:10:31 PM

Nowt wrong with your eyes. :goggleeyes: There's no visible brand on the front - Bob's missing an obvious marketing trick there!

They are N-Train 3D printed kits. I got an arctic-tanker (top) and a Mercedes Citaro single-decker bus (bottom).
:beers:

@NTrain

Thank you for the reply, Information & Confirming my eyes are okay lol. Definatley ordering the bus. Just seen Leyland Titan I AM HAPPY :beers: Thank You :)

EDIT: I'll order in the morning not waking the Mrs up I can't remember the paypal password lol

NTrain

The problem is, if it says N-Train on the front of the pack then all everyone sees is that at a show. The packaging is there to say what the contents are. :)

My logo is on the back.

Ted

My latest purchase, couldn't resist a class 27 to accompany my class 25.

Then there's Merlin, which I think looks pretty cool.

And the massive class 60, how long?

They're far too clean, I'll fix that! :D
Just call me Ted, or Edward... or Ed.

Just not Eddie.

Layout & Updates > Midlands Coal & Freight, Late 1980's

Pjlons83

If you're my wife and you're reading then; look darling, remember that lovely red shunter I had? Well I painted it black using things I already owned and it didn't cost me a penny!

That's all. No need to read any further...

Psst. If anyone else is reading then look what I bought;

It's not running too well but that's for another day! I've also got my eye on a maroon coloured one. Soon I'll have a fleet  8)
Gold Hill - my rule 1, "just for fun" micro layout;

Clouds Hill - My first layout currently on hold;

RailGooner

Pjlons83

Quote from: RailGooner on October 18, 2019, 04:22:48 PM
They seem to handle inclines very well. :D

;D I have to say that since the update I cannot get on with uploading photos. It all seems a bit random!  ???
Gold Hill - my rule 1, "just for fun" micro layout;

Clouds Hill - My first layout currently on hold;

emjaybee

I picked up this from t'internet...

...because, well, why wouldn't you?

I just love the livery.
Brookline build thread:

https://www.ngaugeforum.co.uk/SMFN/index.php?topic=50207.msg652736#msg652736

Sometimes you bite the dog...

...sometimes the dog bites you!

----------------------------------------------------------

I can explain it to you...