what are you listening to at the moment?

Started by findus, January 20, 2011, 12:06:14 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dorsetmike

Cheers MIKE
[smg id=6583]

How many roads must a man walk down ... ... ... ... ... before he knows he's lost!

daffy

A much played sound in our house lately - my wife's favourite Sewing Machine clickety-clackety rhythm, occasionally punctuated with 'Oh, what?' as something goes awry.

Meanwhile I sit quietly with James Taylor.
Mike

Sufferin' succotash!

joe cassidy

Wings' "Band on the Run".

Last time I listened to this was over 40 years ago.

ntpntpntp

Found an EP on one of my Minidiscs today which I'd totally forgotten about.  A "supergroup" Animal Logic including Stewart Copeland, Stanley Clarke and Deborah Holland.   Full album CD is now on the way from ebay  :)

Nick.   2021 celebrating the 25th anniversary of "Königshafen" exhibition layout!
https://www.ngaugeforum.co.uk/SMFN/index.php?topic=50050.0

Snowwolflair

Snowwolflair

OffshoreAlan

BRMan

An album to raise the spirits as spring gets going in the UK, living in these hard times, 'Songs from the wood' from the unique Jethro Tull.

Yes, I'm living in the past!

Take care, all

Trainfish

I just listened to this. The New York to London mix. Not on Youtube but on 7" vinyl! This Youtube offering appears to be just the B side. The A side takes you around Heathrow airport or London airport as it was then. I found this in a box of old records retrieved from my mum when she sadly passed away 3 years ago. It's gripping stuff! I'll try to find the A side on Youtube for you.

EDIT: Well, you didn't have to wait long did you? Here's the A side!

John

In April 2024 I will be raising money for Cancer Research UK by doing at least 100 press-ups every day.  Feel free to click on the picture to go to the donations page if you would like to help me to reach my target.

To follow the construction of my layout "Longcroft" from day 1, you'll have to catch the fish below first by clicking on it which isn't difficult right now as it's frozen!

<*))))><

Newportnobby

One of my all time bestest albums :D

Tonye

While doing some N gauge modelling I have been listening to Planet Rock .
Tony .H

ntpntpntp

Today I have been mostly listening to Enya and Fischer-Z. 

I love this working from home lark: HiFi speakers either side of my PC monitors and ears, at the proper volume, and no-one cares if a bit of desk drumming creeps in from time to time  :D
Nick.   2021 celebrating the 25th anniversary of "Königshafen" exhibition layout!

Southerngooner

Wow, Fischer-Z, haven't listened to them for a long time. Wasn't Pretty Paracetemol one of theirs.....a mate got me into them in the early-mid 80's

Dave
Dave

Builder of "Brickmakers Lane" and member of "James Street" operating team.

ntpntpntp

Quote from: Southerngooner on April 01, 2020, 05:04:42 PM
Wow, Fischer-Z, haven't listened to them for a long time. Wasn't Pretty Paracetemol one of theirs.....a mate got me into them in the early-mid 80's

Dave

Yeah, same here - a school mate was really into them.   I have Pretty Paracetemol on one of their "best of" collections. Mostly I listen to later albums such as Reveal and Fishes Head

Please Support Us!
March Goal: £100.00
Due Date: Mar 31
Total Receipts: £82.34
Below Goal: £17.66
Site Currency: GBP
82% 
March Donations