My farewell

Started by fatso, February 17, 2019, 02:40:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

fatso

To all my N gauge  friends due to deterring health issue its time for to to give up this wonderful hobby to the guys to helped me build the model railway club  your kindness will live me for ever the Boss and moderators  thank for all your help and kindness im now living in Royston  with a wonderful new lady in my life and hope the time that i have we enjoy together  once guys words cant express my sincere and upmost gratitude to one and all take care mike
Always looking on the bright side of life

Malc

Be sorry to see you go, Mike. I'd just like to wish you all the best for the future.
The years have been good to me, it was the weekends that did the damage.

Papyrus

Seconded! Just because you've given up the railway doesn't mean you can't drop in on us from time to time, so keep reading and keep posting!

Cheers, and good luck,

Chris

fisherman

aww.....

can't yer build a smaller   railway ??
<o({{{<<

dannyboy

Sorry to hear that Mike. You have done some good work, on and off the modelling side of things. Good luck with everything.
David.
I used to be indecisive - now I'm not - I don't think.
If a friend seems distant, catch up with them.

fatso

My next thing is to sell up all my n gauge stuff eBay  not my scene would rather try and sell the stuff on here knowing its all going to a good home trouble is have loads to get rid of lol

port perran

Sorry to hear that but your health must come first.
I wish you well for the future.
I'll get round to fixing it drekkly me 'ansome.

guest311

Quote from: fatso on February 17, 2019, 04:02:57 PM
My next thing is to sell up all my n gauge stuff eBay  not my scene would rather try and sell the stuff on here knowing its all going to a good home trouble is have loads to get rid of lol

at least give us first refusals

Newportnobby

For all you've done, and have yet to do I say  :thankyousign: and wish you well for the future

fatso

Quote from: class37025 on February 17, 2019, 04:39:15 PM
Quote from: fatso on February 17, 2019, 04:02:57 PM

at least give us first refusals

Be my pleasure to let you all have first refusal my probing  is upload the picture  last time one mods had to clear up my mess since i have posted picture cant be trusted lol

mr bachmann

sorry to here the news Mike . hope the future is kind to you

agent B . singing out

Philip.

I wish you well for the future, health and happiness comes first, take care Mike  :)

joe cassidy

All the best to you and your lady.

Hope your son is doing OK too.

Best regards,

Joe

daveg

Perhaps just a list of the items you wish to sell may be an easier start.

Very best wishes for the future.

Dave G

Bealman

All the very best for the future, Mike.  :thumbsup:

As dannyboy says, you have done wonderful work and not just in the model railway field.

Thanks for sharing it all with us, and enjoy your retirement with your new lady.

It is well deserved.  :thumbsup:
Vision over visibility. Bono, U2.

Please Support Us!
April Goal: £100.00
Due Date: Apr 30
Total Receipts: £50.23
Below Goal: £49.77
Site Currency: GBP
50% 
April Donations