freightmaster

Started by matt-b, August 19, 2011, 09:33:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

matt-b

has anyone else signed up for this?
me and dad did the other day and it looks really useful

:NGaugeForum:

Chris

It's quite expensive though isn't it? I have thought about this but as freight is so rare in the Norwich area it would entail a bit of travelling to catch any freight around here. I use Anglia Gen for any rare moves and freight info.

matt-b

yeah its £80 for a year i think so it aint cheap

:NGaugeForum:

OwL

It is expensive, but a good idea to subscribe and share the cost like you did with your dad. I have heard that the bloke who runs freightmaster will provide a survey of an area of traffic interest on request if you require (subject to a small waiting period).

I would be interested in obtaining freightmaster if the price was a tad lower. If there are members whom are genuinely interested and would like to share a subscription, I would be open to offers???

Im interested in the Midlands freight operations around Birmingham, Nottingham, Leicester, Coventry, Burton on Trent, Chesterfield and Derby as there is alot of interesting movements around this area with coal and aggregates plus movements of Network rail traffic around Derby Etches Park and non class 66 engines from Toton in Nottingham.

Any interest please PM me.

Proud New Owner of Old Warren Traction Maintenance Depot Layout.

http://www.c58lg.co.uk/  http://www.c60pg.co.uk/

red_death

Please do not "share" Freightmaster subs - it is against the T&Cs of use (quite rightly).  Obviously a family sharing a sub is slightly different.

It costs money to keep the information current and "sharing" subs puts all that hard work at jeopardy.

IMO Freightmaster is well worth it - the information is excellent and the forum full of useful info.  Yes, it is relatively expensive but then how much does a wasted journey cost you in petrol/time etc.

Cheers, Mike

Claude Dreyfus

I used to be a regular subscriber on this. I stopped, quite simply, because I no longer travelled enough to warrent the price - the information it carries is extremely reliable. If you are keen, then it is well worth subscribing.

Please Support Us!
April Goal: £100.00
Due Date: Apr 30
Total Receipts: £50.23
Below Goal: £49.77
Site Currency: GBP
50% 
April Donations