The angry thread

Started by findus, March 29, 2011, 09:42:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bob Tidbury

You said you've nailed it they must have been very tiny nails  : :bounce: HA Ha
Bob

Skyline2uk

QuoteExtreme railway modelling opportunity. Bet not many people have run trains round their chimney  :(

lol, thanks Etched, that made me smile  :D

As did the SLIGHT progress (see happy thread)

Skyline2uk

Ditape

Just had British Gas come to fit new meters and they have refused to put my gas back on until I get a new boiler(which was working fine before they came) so I have to wait until Friday before they will even come to look at the job. :veryangry:  :censored:
Diane Tape

jonclox

>:( Thursday last week I sneezed really hard and jarred a top tooth down on to one in the bottom jaw.
Both teeth are now hurting like -- :censored:-- where the nerves got bruised.
I`m even on a soft food diet (self imposed) with no really hot or cold drinks as they just inflame the damaged/bruised nerves
Thank Gawd for Co-codamol  :hmmm:
John A GOM personified
N Gauge can seriously damage your wealth.
Never force things. Just use a bigger hammer
Electronically and spelling dyslexic 
Ruleoneshire
http://www.ngaugeforum.co.uk/SMFN/index.php?topic=17646.0
Re: Grainge & Hodder baseboards
http://www.ngaugeforum.co.uk/SMFN/index.php?topic=29659.0

FeelixTC

Quote from: jonclox on October 30, 2014, 04:18:09 PM
.........Thank Gawd for Co-codamol  :hmmm:

Be careful; Codeine is an addictive opiate. I recommend Guinness, served at room temperature.

longbridge

At the moment living with SWMBO is like living with a caged Lion, her 3 year old LG all lights bells and whistled computerized Washing Machine has broken down  :'( its going to cost an arm and a leg to fix  :veryangry: to her having her favorite toy break down is the same as me dropping my favorite loco in the floor and not being able to fix it  :censored: I think I will be taking a few long walks today  ::)
Keep on Smiling
Dave.

DesertHound

Quote from: longbridge on October 30, 2014, 06:57:37 PM
At the moment living with SWMBO is like living with a caged Lion, her 3 year old LG all lights bells and whistled computerized Washing Machine has broken down  :'( its going to cost an arm and a leg to fix  :veryangry: to her having her favorite toy break down is the same as me dropping my favorite loco in the floor and not being able to fix it  :censored: I think I will be taking a few long walks today  ::)

You lucky so and so Dave ... wish my wife viewed the washing machine as her favourite toy  :'(
Visit www.thefarishshed.com for all things Poole Farish and have the confidence to look under the bonnet of your locos!

MikeDunn

Don't hold your breath on any insurance paying out ... we had a "fix or replace with brand new" ... the guy came out, looked at it, tried a few things & said he couldn't fix it ... next day the insurers phoned up, said it wasn't economical & issued a  :censored: refund !!!

Had to buy a new one ourselves ... 3 months later the  :censored: insurers  :censored: called to try & get SWMBO to  :censored: sign up on the new one !!!

No prizes for guessing what happened !!!  :laugh:

jonclox

Quote from: FeelixTC on October 30, 2014, 04:28:28 PM
Quote from: jonclox on October 30, 2014, 04:18:09 PM
.........Thank Gawd for Co-codamol  :hmmm:

Be careful; Codeine is an addictive opiate. I recommend Guinness, served at room temperature.
:thumbsup: Trouble is Guinness is far more addictive than co-codimal. One I can keep under control but the other would lead to major problems for me.
In fact I stopped drinking it and its brethren 18years and 11 months ago.
Thonkls for the warning though 
John A GOM personified
N Gauge can seriously damage your wealth.
Never force things. Just use a bigger hammer
Electronically and spelling dyslexic 
Ruleoneshire
http://www.ngaugeforum.co.uk/SMFN/index.php?topic=17646.0
Re: Grainge & Hodder baseboards
http://www.ngaugeforum.co.uk/SMFN/index.php?topic=29659.0

FeelixTC

Quote from: jonclox on October 31, 2014, 10:15:10 AM

In fact I stopped drinking it and its brethren 18years and 11 months ago.
Thonkls for the warning though

Well done; I admire you  :claphappy:

railsquid

Meh. SleazyJet flight from Berlin to Gatwick delayed from 6pm to midnight (current estimate) due to the plane breaking down. Which is kind of annoying as I need to be at Heathrow before 9am tomorrrow morning...

steve836

Quote from: railsquid on October 31, 2014, 04:25:37 PM
Meh. SleazyJet flight from Berlin to Gatwick delayed from 6pm to midnight (current estimate) due to the plane breaking down. Which is kind of annoying as I need to be at Heathrow before 9am tomorrrow morning...
[/quot

better breaking down in Germany than breaking up on the way home!
KISS = Keep it simple stupid

railsquid

Fortunately it seems they found a spare plane down the back of a sofa or something and the delay is now trivial.

lil chris

I have been laying the track for the goods yard in my layout tonight. Those pesky Insulated Joiners are a right ......., in the end I give up trying to fit one to the centre of my 3 way point. I fitted a normal joiner and used the cutting disc a few sleepers down. In all probability my locos wont venture that far down the siding, i did think about not bothering with feeds, we shall see when I test it.
Lil Chris
My new layout  East Lancashire Railway
My old layout was Irwell Valley Railway.
Layout previous was East Lancashire Lines, changed this new one. My new layout here.
https://www.ngaugeforum.co.uk/SMFN/index.php?topic=57193.0

mark100

Arrrrrrrrrrgh !!!! :censored: :censored: :censored: :censored: :censored: :censored:

Is all this clear plastic necessary?

I started working on the Class 45 that I purchased a couple of months ago which I also mentioned in another thread months ago about painting a faded BR Blue loco using blushers and various eye shadows e.t.c, plus someone on here sent me a class 44 to do the same way.
Anyway I spent 10 min's trying to find a clear piece of plastic that sits in the front of the box over the loco after it fell out onto our wooden floor and it was out of the class 44 box B.T.W  :censored:

Why don't Bachmann use something else rather than loose bits of plastic?

Mark (Angry today) :veryangry:
You cant get better than a Betta Fish

Please Support Us!
April Goal: £100.00
Due Date: Apr 30
Total Receipts: £50.23
Below Goal: £49.77
Site Currency: GBP
50% 
April Donations