Idiot Dog Owners

Started by guest311, June 01, 2019, 02:27:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Q

We own a Border Collie,  he knows he's more intelligent than any humanoid.

scottmitchell74

Quote from: The Q on June 02, 2019, 04:15:44 PM

I had a Beagle/Border Collie mix years ago. She was absurdly intelligent. I have always wanted another, but SWMBO doesn't like dogs in the house.  :(

Someday...
Spend as little as possible on what you need so you can spend as much as possible on what you want.

guest311

Quote from: scottmitchell74 on June 02, 2019, 07:46:09 PM

I had a Beagle/Border Collie mix years ago. She was absurdly intelligent. I have always wanted another, but SWMBO doesn't like dogs in the house.  :(

Someday...

mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

SWMBO, or a loving dog

difficult choice   ;D

Jon898

Quote from: class37025 on June 02, 2019, 07:47:22 PM

Someday...

mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

SWMBO, or a loving dog

difficult choice   ;D

Politically incorrect guidance to that question here:  http://jimpoz.com/jokes/womenAndDogs.html

Steve Brassett

Quote from: class37025 on June 02, 2019, 07:47:22 PM

Someday...

mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

SWMBO, or a loving dog

difficult choice   ;D
Do you know how to tell which loves you more?  Lock them both in a shed for an hour and see which one is pleased to see you when you let them out.

Peter K

As someone who is cynophobic, all dog owners who use extendable leads or leave their dogs unleashed in anywhere other than a designated 'dog park' could do better. But then I also have an acute interest in dogs and think that there should be more dog parks. For instance, the Royal Parks could pen off a section of Kensington Gardens opposite the T-junction with Gloucester Road and turn it into a large dog park.

Bealman

I'm not too keen on cats, me
Vision over visibility. Bono, U2.

Trainfish

Quote from: Peter K on June 07, 2019, 09:38:14 AM
As someone who is cynophobic, all dog owners who use extendable leads or leave their dogs unleashed in anywhere other than a designated 'dog park' could do better. But then I also have an acute interest in dogs and think that there should be more dog parks. For instance, the Royal Parks could pen off a section of Kensington Gardens opposite the T-junction with Gloucester Road and turn it into a large dog park.

What if you've only got a small dog? Where would you go then?
John

In April 2024 I will be raising money for Cancer Research UK by doing at least 100 press-ups every day.  Feel free to click on the picture to go to the donations page if you would like to help me to reach my target.

To follow the construction of my layout "Longcroft" from day 1, you'll have to catch the fish below first by clicking on it which isn't difficult right now as it's frozen!

<*))))><

Bealman

Buckingham Palace?  ;D ;)

Or maybe along the creek next door to our place  :smiley-laughing:

Intercity

Took the dog (Siberian husky) for a stroll around the lake on Saturday, it's 6 miles all the way round and we meet many other owners (or staff depend how well the human is trained) who have dogs of various sizes and breeds, what was annoying was seeing so many without a bag with water and a bowl (and other bag for the dog mess).

I think I saw about three people who actually had thought of their animals, it was 67 Fahrenheit but those poor animals are still hot and knackered by the end, think about them too before you leave home empty handed.

Trainfish

Do you also suffer from this epidemic over there?

John

In April 2024 I will be raising money for Cancer Research UK by doing at least 100 press-ups every day.  Feel free to click on the picture to go to the donations page if you would like to help me to reach my target.

To follow the construction of my layout "Longcroft" from day 1, you'll have to catch the fish below first by clicking on it which isn't difficult right now as it's frozen!

<*))))><

Bealman

OffshoreAlan

Quote from: Bealman on October 28, 2019, 11:56:44 PM
What is that?  :confused2:

Dog owners are by law supposed to bag up their dog's poo (if discharged in public of course) and take it home or place it in one of the many tax-payer-funded bins which are placed in appropriate areas. Being too lazy to carry out the latter, the dirty so-and-sos throw the bags into the hedge. Their arrogance knows no bounds.

P.S. Why does every Forum I encounter contain dog poo threads - I thought I would avoid it on here.

Trainfish

Looks like it happens over there too mate. This one has a .au at the end of the address:

John

<*))))><

Bealman

Ok.... well unless I get corrected by other Antipodean forum members, I have never seen that here.

Chalk one up for living in Australia!!  :beers:

Please Support Us!
March Goal: £100.00
Due Date: Mar 31
Total Receipts: £77.34
Below Goal: £22.66
Site Currency: GBP
77% 
March Donations