Farish Class 37 Nose Ends

Started by Jaguar68, March 05, 2018, 08:45:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

StufromEGDL

PM me in a few days (I'm out of the country at the mo).
I can provide a pair unpainted Farish 37 centre box ends as a swap if you are interested.

Later,
Stu in LEBL.
A selection of my pictures, real & model ARE NOW to be found at...
http://www.flickr.com/photos/swidnod/

I always find things in the last place I look. weird huh??

AdrianC

So first is what it has now
Second is the loco without the nose to show the fitting (it's a Bachmann Farish 37),
And the last is 37419 at Norwich two years ago still in DRS Compass, which is what I'm aiming for, @StufromEGDL, is this what you have?

If it moves and shouldn't, duct tape. It it doesn't move and should, WD40...

Bob Tidbury

B H E are going to slowly bring out all of Bernie's range that is still available and that Bernie can produce ,it will be re introduced as Ex TPM  we have some allready but as you all know Bernie is an excelant modeller but works at his own pace so we are totally in his hands .
I will put another post on the Facebook page as things become available ,or look on the web page to see if Andrew has beaten me to it .
Ray leaves things like that to the two of us to let people know what's available as he is less technically minded than me .
We spoke to Bernie at the Conway show where he gave us the first batch and I did put a message on Facebook with what was available see The B H E  Facebook site 26th of July for the list of what's available
Bob Tidbury

Bob Tidbury

Only Me ,When we spoke to Bernie at Conway he was very vague  in saying what was available and what was lost in the move also what moulds and art work etc that he could make available , we know that all wagon kits are now to be produced by the N G S ,and that some things have been sold on already but as I said we are in the hands of Bernie .I have put the list of the things that we have  under the new banner ExTPM on the Forum Facebook page and will add things on as and when we get them from him .
Bob Tidbury 

Quote from: koyli55002 on March 06, 2018, 02:38:01 PM

Collection of spares from my "bit box" - not even sure that all are Taylor - some have been converted from Farish spares

@koyli55002  Apologies for being a bit forward but would it be possible to buy a set of these 37 nose ends from you please? The ones I am interested in are the split number box - the yellow ones to the left of the noses that are yellow with the red buffer bar(?).

If they are available, please let me know. I can exchange for an unpainted Farish 37 bodyshell if you are interested.

koyli55002

Happy to but unfortunately I am away from home until lockdown is eased up here in Scotland. Is this a problem ?

Hello,

No, not a problem at all. Thank you for replying.

Andrew

@koyli55002

These are the ends I am referring to.

Thanks

@koyli55002

Hello again,

Hope you are well.

I was wondering if it was possible to buy the class 37 nose ends that we discussed some time ago please?

Andrew

koyli55002

Sure....let me look them out and get back to you ?

Please Support Us!
April Goal: £100.00
Due Date: Apr 30
Total Receipts: £50.23
Below Goal: £49.77
Site Currency: GBP
50% 
April Donations