Current state of N gauge market

Started by Chris Morris, October 19, 2020, 10:31:44 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Chris Morris

Just wondering how others think N gauge is doing at the moment? I think there are signs that things are going reasonably well. Dapol are doing plenty of re-runs in new liveries. Farish have/are getting some new tooling items out. I noticed that the big sellers seem to have run out of and restocked some of the recent release Dapol HSTs which indicates they may well have sold more than expected. The availability of coaches for these HSTs is getting low. The EFE class 17 seems to have been a great success based on social media comments. Model railways direct have sold out of four versions of the class 17 and dont seem to be expecting any more from Bachmann for three of these variants.

So, I don't actually know how things are but the above indicators seem quite bright.
Working doesn't seem to be the perfect thing for me so I'll continue to play.
Steve Marriott / Ronnie Lane

Chris Morris

Working doesn't seem to be the perfect thing for me so I'll continue to play.
Steve Marriott / Ronnie Lane

gavin_t

Hopefully it will continue and see N gauge become more common place like OO.
Due to the current world and people looking for home based activities etc means more newbies such as myself coming aboard. Who may well be in a similar position and not have too much space to play with. Therefore meaning N gauge is the idea solution.

Please Support Us!
April Goal: £100.00
Due Date: Apr 30
Total Receipts: £50.23
Below Goal: £49.77
Site Currency: GBP
50% 
April Donations