The angry thread

Started by findus, March 29, 2011, 09:42:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Caz

Quote from: newportnobby on March 25, 2015, 04:04:27 PM
Quote from: Trainfish on March 25, 2015, 12:52:26 PM

I used to have one of those Spirometry sets too. I made this with mine:

:laughabovepost:

That's a pantograph, you stupid boy (Pike)

A Spirograph I think is what you mean.   ;)
Caz
layout here
Claywell, High Hackton & Bampney Intro
Hackton info
Bampney info

daveg

Bit out of season for a Panto?  :confused1:

Dave G

Newportnobby

Quote from: daveg on March 25, 2015, 04:48:38 PM
Bit out of season for a Panto?  :confused1:

Dave G

Bit out of breath for a Spiro :laugh:

Caz- yes. I was just carrying on the theme of misnaming things :)

paulprice

FLEA BAY - ARRRGGGGHHHHHH

There was me, looking for a particular item, I found it, it had a "buy now or best offer" I submitted an offer, it was accepted but I could not pay as I was at work, 2 hours later when I got home I found out that the seller has removed the product............... AAARRRRRGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Bealman

I'm due for a colonoscopy and an endoscopy at the same time. They'd better do the endo first!  :D
Vision over visibility. Bono, U2.

daveg

Quote from: Bealman on March 26, 2015, 07:28:19 AM
I'm due for a colonoscopy and an endoscopy at the same time. They'd better do the endo first!  :D

Here's looking at you, kid.

Don't forget to smile, George! :camera:

Oh, and good luck with the checks.  ;)

Dave G

Bealman

I was more worried that I might need a toothpick  :uneasy:
Vision over visibility. Bono, U2.

Bikeracer

Might as well have  a cistoscopy at the same time. :)
At least you'll find the video interesting,but they won't give you a copy of it to put on youtube.

Allan
I'm not a complete idiot..some bits are missing.

Malc

If they just keep pushing the scope, George, you would only need to go once. :D
The years have been good to me, it was the weekends that did the damage.

petercharlesfagg

It isn't often that I allow myself to get angry, it isn't good for my complexion!

Nevertheless, after successfully running my new locomotive around my tracks for about 10 minutes something went awry and one of the bogies locked in the swivelled position, not the drive!

For my Christmas gift, my youngest stepson purchased for me the one locomotive apart from my "William Shakespere" that I REALLY wanted, a Dapol ND201E Class 66 GBRF 66720 "Childrens Graphic"!

I contacted Dapol, since it came direct from their shop and they in turn informed me to contact DCC supplies, which I've done!

It just makes me so p i ss e d off that something like that runs so smoothly when running-in but as soon as I put a full load of goods wagons, something happens!

What REALLY bugs me is that my stepson is visiting this weekend and wanted to see it running!!!!!

Steps down from soapbox!

Peter.
Each can do but little, BUT if each did that little, ALL would be done!

Life is like a new sewer pipe, what you get out of it depends on what you put into it!

A day without laughter is a day wasted!

MikeDunn

Hmmm, I wonder if the consultants will wave at each other if they see each other  ???  :P

jonclox

Quote from: newportnobby on March 25, 2015, 04:04:27 PM
Quote from: Trainfish on March 25, 2015, 12:52:26 PM

I used to have one of those Spirometry sets too. I made this with mine:

:laughabovepost:

Quote from: jonclox on March 25, 2015, 02:22:38 PM

(my previous test 2 years ago showed that I have the 'lung age' of someone 130 years old  :doh: :o

You look well for your age then, Jon ;)

Er.......... nope I spent many hours driving a pantograph and they look like this

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Gravograph-Engraving-Machine-4-Line-Engraver-/151600379174?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_3&hash=item234c163526
John A GOM personified
N Gauge can seriously damage your wealth.
Never force things. Just use a bigger hammer
Electronically and spelling dyslexic 
Ruleoneshire
http://www.ngaugeforum.co.uk/SMFN/index.php?topic=17646.0
Re: Grainge & Hodder baseboards
http://www.ngaugeforum.co.uk/SMFN/index.php?topic=29659.0

lil chris

Best of luck George, I had a colonoscopy on Tuesday, at least I will not need another for about 3 years now.
Lil Chris
My new layout  East Lancashire Railway
My old layout was Irwell Valley Railway.
Layout previous was East Lancashire Lines, changed this new one. My new layout here.
https://www.ngaugeforum.co.uk/SMFN/index.php?topic=57193.0

railsquid

Just added BBC News to the list of websites who have jumped on the lots-of-whitespace-and-large-text bandwagon. If I were very shortsighted and always view websights on a huge monitor with the browser window in fullscreen mode, it might be great... I presume this is actually a ploy by mouse and touchpad manufacturers and/or RSI consultants to increase wear-and-tear on their devices/your wrists by forcing you to scroll about 3 times as much as before.

thebrighton

Greetings,
Finally had my hernia op yesterday so some time off work to do some modelling but had the same op last year so probably a couple of weeks before I can sit comfortably at my work bench :(
Anyway, I had to report to the hospital at 8am so no food after 8pm the night before and only water after midnight and none after 6.30am. Same as last year, I'd survive. So by 3.45pm when I went down for the op having sat in the waiting room for nearly 8 hours with just BBC1 to watch (no mobiles etc) I was not best pleased. They told me around 9am I was last on the list so why drag me in so early you may ask. The receptionist told me all the surgeons give op times so later ops are called in later. However my surgeon is new at the hospital and likes to do things differently. Cheers!
Gareth

Please Support Us!
April Goal: £100.00
Due Date: Apr 30
Total Receipts: £50.23
Below Goal: £49.77
Site Currency: GBP
50% 
April Donations