Google images...

Started by Zogbert Splod, May 08, 2018, 05:31:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Zogbert Splod

Does anyone have any ideas why I now only get around 20 pics when I use Google Images in Chrome?   The pics are followed by coloured panels.  No links from the pics (or panels) work.  I tried it in Internet Explorer and all is as expected, no probs.   I'm not aware of having changed any settings.  'Images' also works fine on my Android tablet with Chrome.   I have removed/re-installed Chrome twice now with no change.

Regards, Allan.....
"When in trouble, when in doubt, run (trains) in circles..." etc.
There, doesn't that feel better? 
Lovely!

Planning thread:
http://www.ngaugeforum.co.uk/SMFN/index.php?topic=25873.0

My website: Zog Trains

Run what thou wilt shall be the whole of the law
I may appear to be listening to you, but inside my head, I'm playing with my trains.

ntpntpntp

Nope. I use IE mostly, but tried my chrome install and it's working fine for me here. 
Nick.   2021 celebrating the 25th anniversary of "Königshafen" exhibition layout!
https://www.ngaugeforum.co.uk/SMFN/index.php?topic=50050.0

themadhippy

I get this on my phone,however if you preview one of the picture before the coloured boxes you can then scroll through previews of whats behind the coloured boxes,id put it down to my phone being a bit ancient.
freedom of speech is but a  fallacy.it dosnt exist here

Zogbert Splod

Well, I was just looking at the problem again, no change when up popped a wee box,
[Google wants to know your location.  Allow - YES/NO] so I klunked on yes.  Then I thought, wait, surely not!  But yes, a quick dink on the roundy arrow reload thingie and up it came.
Who can say what tomorrow may bring but for now..... All right!  Who would have thunk it?

Thanks to those who tried to help, much appreciated.  :thankyousign:

Regards, Allan.....
"When in trouble, when in doubt, run (trains) in circles..." etc.
There, doesn't that feel better? 
Lovely!

Planning thread:
http://www.ngaugeforum.co.uk/SMFN/index.php?topic=25873.0

My website: Zog Trains

Run what thou wilt shall be the whole of the law
I may appear to be listening to you, but inside my head, I'm playing with my trains.

themadhippy

Quote[Google wants to know your location.  Allow - YES/NO] so I klunked on yes.  Then I thought, wait, surely not!  But yes, a quick dink on the roundy arrow reload thingie and up it came.
intresting as iv got location sharing turned off on my phone
freedom of speech is but a  fallacy.it dosnt exist here

Dorsetmike

No problems here on Firefox
Cheers MIKE
[smg id=6583]

How many roads must a man walk down ... ... ... ... ... before he knows he's lost!

MJKERR

Quote from: Zogbert Splod on May 08, 2018, 09:54:55 PM[Google wants to know your location.  Allow - YES/NO] so I klunked on yes
Easily changed
chrome://settings/content/location

Ian Bowden

Part of the quest to collect data on everyone?

Please Support Us!
March Goal: £100.00
Due Date: Mar 31
Total Receipts: £77.34
Below Goal: £22.66
Site Currency: GBP
77% 
March Donations