Sale Of Rolling Stock

Started by dannyboy, May 05, 2020, 02:44:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

dannyboy

Another list of UK Freight wagons will be posted once approved by the Mods. The list includes 7 plank open wagons, brake vans, GW, Ford and private owner wagons. Someboby was interested in GW wagons, but with apologies, I did not make, (or have lost), a note of the members name.  :doh:
David.
I used to be indecisive - now I'm not - I don't think.
If a friend seems distant, catch up with them.

dannyboy

Subject to approval of the Mods, another list of rolling stock for sale will be published later. This will be the last list of sale items for a while. The list is mainly of freight wagons, but there are a couple of carriages as well as a couple of unusual items.
David.

Bob G

That's been a pretty eclectic mix of items for sale.
I thought I was bad modelling the same regional area over three (or four if you count BR blue pre tops) eras, but your sales go from Era 3 to Era 8/9.

What are you going to be focussing on now, post sales?
Bob

Newportnobby

Ad approved :D
Sadly nothing for me in the lots being sold - either before or after my transition era.
@dannyboy All this to fund the new lawnmower or have you a cunning plan in mind to sneak something past Louisa? ;)

dannyboy

Quote from: Newportnobby on May 20, 2020, 04:03:39 PM
or have you a cunning plan in mind to sneak something past Louisa? ;)

I am hoping that by the time lock down restrictions have been lifted enough for us to take a trip to Enniskillen in the North, Louisa will have forgotten all about these lists.   :smiley-laughing: :-X
David.

dannyboy

Quote from: Bob G on May 20, 2020, 03:54:40 PM

What are you going to be focussing on now, post sales?
Bob

I wish people would stop asking questions for which there is no discernible answer.    ;D . Actually Bob, I really like my Kato stock, which is mainly USA or Japan, so .................  :hmmm:
David.

Doc Pye

PM sent....and I was the one interested in pre-WW2 GWR stuff...  ;)

dannyboy

@Doc Pye
Hi Rob, I have just sent you a reply to your PM. I will have a look to see if I have any GWR items and let you know - along with the results for your query.  :beers:
David.

Trainfish

Received 6 items from @dannyboy today and I'm very pleased with them. Thanks mate  :thumbsup:
John

In April 2024 I will be raising money for Cancer Research UK by doing at least 100 press-ups every day.  Feel free to click on the picture to go to the donations page if you would like to help me to reach my target.

To follow the construction of my layout "Longcroft" from day 1, you'll have to catch the fish below first by clicking on it which isn't difficult right now as it's frozen!

<*))))><

Please Support Us!
March Goal: £100.00
Due Date: Mar 31
Total Receipts: £77.34
Below Goal: £22.66
Site Currency: GBP
77% 
March Donations