Unhappy Thread

Started by Caz, August 26, 2015, 10:11:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

stevewalker

Bought two digi-hats online, on Sunday 12th. I had hoped they'd arrive by the weekend, but they didn't arrive 'til Monday 20th. Over the weekend I discovered a split gear on the first loco that I was going to convert, so I ordered a few replacements on Monday and left the conversion 'til their arrival. On Wednesday, the gears arrived and the digi-hats have disappeared :veryangry: My wife insists that she did not move the envelope, but I am convinced it was still there on Tuesday night.

JBQFC

got the rumble in my guts that signals the my colitis is going to kick off  >:(
have upped my meds so hopefully stop it before it gets too bad

dannyboy

I thought it was thunder accompanying the rain we have here  ;D. But I hope the med's work.  :beers:
David.
I used to be indecisive - now I'm not - I don't think.
If a friend seems distant, catch up with them.

railsquid

Unhappy that I can fire off some purchases of British outline trains at a much reduced price. I will say no more.

Ozymandias

Quote from: mr bachmann on July 06, 2016, 03:45:38 PM
daft lady drivers - I learnt this yesterday , luckily not me ...

http://www.gloucestershirelive.co.uk/pictures-classic-car-punted-on-to-roof-in-stroud-crash/story-29474074-detail/story.html

I used to live in Stroud - I know that road well. Desperately sad about the bubble car - I'd be heartbroken if that was my Mini!
"Look on my works, Ye Mighty, and despair!"

scotsoft

I thought it was mandatory to be breathalysed after being involved in an accident  :hmmm:

I had the chance to drive one of these bubblecars many years ago and I enjoyed every minute of that drive.

Cheers John.

JBQFC

well my colitis rumblings have turned into a full blown attack so back on steroids and antibiotics  :censored:

David Asquith

In West Yorkshire Police breath tests were only mandatory after an accident causing injury.  A police officer has the discretion to breathalize in other situations if he suspects drink or drugs are involved

jonclox

Quote from: JBQFC on July 20, 2016, 10:26:02 AM
well my colitis rumblings have turned into a full blown attack so back on steroids and antibiotics  :censored:
Ouch not good news but the medications should sort it out quike quickly for you I hope
John A GOM personified
N Gauge can seriously damage your wealth.
Never force things. Just use a bigger hammer
Electronically and spelling dyslexic 
Ruleoneshire
http://www.ngaugeforum.co.uk/SMFN/index.php?topic=17646.0
Re: Grainge & Hodder baseboards
http://www.ngaugeforum.co.uk/SMFN/index.php?topic=29659.0

Newportnobby

Very sorry to hear your news but hope you're feeling better very soon

steve836

Quote from: jonclox on July 20, 2016, 02:29:33 PM
Ouch not good news but the medications should sort it out quike quickly for you I hope

In the meantime keep downwind ::)
KISS = Keep it simple stupid

JBQFC

Quote from: steve836 on July 20, 2016, 05:28:43 PM
Quote from: jonclox on July 20, 2016, 02:29:33 PM

In the meantime keep downwind ::)

down another town would better it can get very bad  :help:

railsquid

The Squidlet (18 months old) experienced an unexpected attack of flatulence the other day, the expression of surprise on his face was priceless.

We interrupt this post to note this M5.3 earthquake shaking Railsquid's trains

In unhappy news, aforesaid Squidlet had his 18 month checkup the other day, and idiot doctor decided he was a slow developer as he was unable to distinguish a giraffe from an elephant. Which is hardly surprising as he has only minimal exposure to either. Now, an octopus and a panda, he would have no problems with. Or a Shinkansen and a picture of a train which runs on our local line...

JBQFC

well my birthday treat today was a trip to the doctors as my colitis is still playing up
so now have yet more pills and have to take more of the one i have already got
>:(

Please Support Us!
March Goal: £100.00
Due Date: Mar 31
Total Receipts: £82.34
Below Goal: £17.66
Site Currency: GBP
82% 
March Donations