If you had an Invisibility Cloak, where would you go ?

Started by Adam1701D, March 23, 2011, 11:19:46 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Adam1701D

In a similar vein to the Time-Machine thread...

Answers preferably railway-related, please, so no "Angelina Jolie's bathroom, etc, etc"  :smiley-laughing:

I'd love to be able to sneak around Toton Depot, the Eurotunnel Terminal or Wabtec at Doncaster...
Best Regards,
Adam Warr
Peterborough, UK

Tank

Grrrr....I was about to suggest a few female celebrities. ::) ;D

Selhurst Depot for me....as I might find some old NSE signs hidden in the stores. ;)  Five finger discount if so.... :smiley-laughing: :evil:

cloughie

I would like to go to  :GraFar:  HQ and see if the people in charge of the place really are from this planet, if they are, I would like to see  what thay are smoking so I can keep the hell away from the stuff
cloughie
am I there yet

upnick

Quote from: cloughie on March 23, 2011, 01:22:59 PM
I would like to go to  :GraFar:  HQ and see if the people in charge of the place really are from this planet, if they are, I would like to see  what thay are smoking so I can keep the hell away from the stuff
cloughie

Snap  keep the stuff to themselves  :o  ............           seriously though i'd like to be at Katos works testing locos  ;D

OwL

Sorry guys :-[ but the man in me would have to check out Katy Perry's bedroom  :angel:...................

In railway terms I would most certainly pay the ministry of transport a visit and 'forge' signatures on official government documents to speed up the development of High Speed Two and give this country a fighting chance of keeping up with Europe in regards to high speed rail net-works. :)

Proud New Owner of Old Warren Traction Maintenance Depot Layout.

http://www.c58lg.co.uk/  http://www.c60pg.co.uk/

Please Support Us!
May Goal: £100.00
Due Date: May 31
Total Receipts: £15.67
Below Goal: £84.33
Site Currency: GBP
16% 
May Donations