Vision over visibility. Bono, U2.

Graham

The bowling club or house?

Bealman

crewearpley40

Is the rain still pouring ?

Bealman

No, it's been sunny, but a I type this (midday), it's clouding over again.  :uneasy:

Newportnobby

Quote from: Bealman on April 06, 2024, 07:08:00 AMMore flooding. It started last night...

I can see now why Sir Francis Drake may have had an advantage at Plymouth :hmmm:

Bealman

After the weekend, there's enough water to surf back to your place!  ;D

Bealman

It doesn't stop there... it's still pouring, but something WORSE... just around the corner to the bus stop at 5pm on a typical afternoon. I was stuck in that for half an hour! :veryangry:

Oh, that's the bowling club on the right, by the way.

...just for Domino's pizzas. Better be good! It doesn't matter really, last week they were so bad, Mrs B complained, and these three tonight were free!

In all fairness to the place, they provided cleanup workers after the weekend floods with free pizzas.

Papyrus

Worrying that even bad weather doesn't put off the UFOs (middle picture).  :worried:

Cheers,

Chris

Graham

good job you're not in Melbourne. The AI cameras on the traffic lights would be fining you for using your phone to take the pic. :laugh:  :laugh:

Bealman

Some guy went on a stabbing rampage in a big shopping centre at Bondi Junction today. Killed seven people, and injured many others. I believe one of the victims was a baby.

A lone female police officer shot the killer dead.

My sister-in-law lives not far from there, and I've been in the shopping centre many times.

Nutters everywhere.  :thumbsdown:

Ch4lkst3r

Like you I know that shopping centre very well and have been in many times. Our Aunt lives 5 minutes walk away on Spring Street and goes there all the time. Fortunately her and the rest of the family are all safe.

crewearpley40

Hope your relatives are safe gents . Just seen this on the BBC news page online

Newportnobby

Saw it on the news this morning. Seems every country has its nutjobs :(
At least Joe Public won't be paying for his upkeep in stir so fair dinkums to the police woman.
I hope she gets the correct counselling after, though

Please Support Us!
April Goal: £100.00
Due Date: Apr 30
Total Receipts: £100.23
Above Goal: £0.23
Site Currency: GBP
100% 
April Donations