Show your Latest GB Loco and Rolling Stock Purchase.

Started by longbridge, June 30, 2012, 09:05:24 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

tunneroner61

Quote from: simontk on June 01, 2016, 07:29:02 AM
[smg id=40291 type=preview align=center caption="HG"]
This was a freeby from my Train club, in Hazel Grove !
It was made by Dapol. Quite a nice thought you not think ?

These wagons have been produced to celebrate the Hazel Grove clubs 50th Anniversary this year - all fully paid up members are given one. The balance will be available for purchase by the public at the club's Open Day on June 18th or at the enlarged Annual Exhibition October 29 and 30 2016. See our website for details http://www.hgdmrs.org.uk/#

Trevor Moseley and Graham Neve were the 2 founder members, both being railway men - Trevor in the S&T department and Graham a signalman at Hazel Grove box. Trevor is still with us and is very active in the club, but Graham passed away a couple of years ago - rumour has it he was not a fan of N Gauge!!!

Regards Norman

GeeBee

My latest acquisition from Test Valley Models
a Central Trains Class 153

mickster04

Something from the not-ebay in NZ 4x PGAs and another Parcels coach for my blue post rake :D

the coach is seemingly one of the original china built models, nice detail, old style packaging.
the wagons are all grafar, big flanges ubt lovely model IMO...

MrDobilina

Quote from: newportnobby on May 25, 2016, 10:02:57 AM
@MrDobilina

Did you manage to sort the front bogie issue off your 5MT?

Looked at it at the weekend with the father in law, he seems to think it is a little loose but nothing to be worried about in the long run. I am still concerned as I can push the front boggie off the track easily as it's stationary.  :hmmm:

Runs fine now that I've poked my track around, but worried for a more complicated layout what it will be like

Drakken

Preowned £20 bargain from local model shop. Bachmann Graham Farish, DCC Ready needs a little tinkering to run smoother but well happy. Did come with the tender's rear cover but took it off to check if DCC or not. Really happy with my bargain. If anyone has the box to go with it let me know. Many Thanks

GeeBee

Just received this from Invicta Models

Ordered 11pm on the 9th received today at 1 pm brilliant service
and only £76.99
:claphappy: :claphappy: :claphappy:

johnlambert

Latest addition to my 'modern' BR Mk1 excursion train; a Graham Farish Mk1 FK.  My OCD is bugged by the fact that the roof is a different grey from the other InterCity coaches, and the fact there is no yellow cant rail stripe.

MrDobilina

Not posted in a while, here is my recent haul!

The 5MT, GBRf and totnes castle were half price & the old style farish carriages were a fleabay bargain,

Have a NSE class 50 on order for £60 too

keithbythe sea

Just purchased my first DCC loco.

A Class 22 purchased at a nice price from that large emporium up north.

angr607

The two new arrivals. A Farish 3MT from evilbay (and very nice is runs as well after a bit of running in) and a Dapol A3 from thier June Sale. Wasn't sure what to expect with the A3 having read some horror stories on here but its a absolute beauty and runs very well. Little noisy but no worse than my Ixion Manor which is something I can definately live with. Not bad for £140 for the pair!

Cheers,

Jon

johnlambert

New Regional Railways Dapol Class 122 #55000, an early birthday present from my other half.

It won't stay R R livery for long, it has been shipped off to the paint shop for a smart BR Blue and small yellow panel livery plus re-numbering as M55003 (which was photographed in Blue SYP in 1967 working a service that would have passed through the location I'm modelling.

Newportnobby

Latest addition to Nobby's rolling stock arrived today - the Farish PLV/PMV reference 374-416........

GeeBee

Very nice what will that run behind Mick
Graham

talisman56

Quote from: GeeBee on June 20, 2016, 01:24:40 PM
Very nice what will that run behind Mick
Graham

Anything and everything. The SR PMVs found their way to the four corners of the British Isles, and everywhere between, one way or another. Just be sure to weather them good and grubby.  :D
Quando omni flunkus moritati

My layout thread - Hambleside East: http://www.ngaugeforum.co.uk/SMFN/index.php?topic=18364.0
My workbench thread: http://www.ngaugeforum.co.uk/SMFN/index.php?topic=19037

Please Support Us!
April Goal: £100.00
Due Date: Apr 30
Total Receipts: £50.23
Below Goal: £49.77
Site Currency: GBP
50% 
April Donations