Show your Latest GB Loco and Rolling Stock Purchase.

Started by longbridge, June 30, 2012, 09:05:24 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

scotsoft

All Kato A and B units are powered as standard George, so you can imagine the pulling power of an ABBA consist  :goggleeyes:

cheers John.

Bealman

Yes indeed. Wonderful stuff.

I have no experience with double-heading N scale locos with 'matched' power units. Especially if they are at each end of a consist! (Of course, I'm thinkin' Farish Blue Pullman here.... :D...).

Lovely Burlington Northern stuff, though.

George
Vision over visibility. Bono, U2.

Newportnobby

Quote from: scotsoft on December 20, 2013, 10:58:40 AM
All Kato A and B units are powered as standard George, so you can imagine the pulling power of an ABBA consist  :goggleeyes:

cheers John.

I don't think Agnetha had any problems pulling :D

scotsoft

Quote from: newportnobby on December 20, 2013, 12:22:03 PM
Quote from: scotsoft on December 20, 2013, 10:58:40 AM

cheers John.

I don't think Agnetha had any problems pulling :D

Trust you to take this thread below the waist  :smiley-laughing:  :smiley-laughing:  :smiley-laughing:  :smiley-laughing:

keerout

:laughabovepost: somehow, I had this strange vision of railway engineers legging it away from crazed ABBA fans..   :worried:
Gerard  :wave:

Agrafarfan

Hi all

Here's my new Christmass present to myself the Newspaper Express  :D

[smg id=8928]

Sorry for the grainy pictures I'm trying to do close ups on my iphone

[smg id=8939]

[smg id=8929]

Just look at the detail of this GUV

[smg id=8932]

[smg id=8934]

Sorry about being grainy pictures trying to do close ups to show detail

[smg id=8933]

I've brought a TPO to go with it good detail on that as well

[smg id=8935]

[smg id=8936]

I brought some rolling stock as well for my Class 37

[smg id=8937]

Very good value

:NGF:

Bealman

Bealman

bluedepot

nice class 24, guv, tpo etc.....  now put it away until Christmas day when you are allowed to open it!!!

Agrafarfan

Quote from: bluedepot on December 20, 2013, 10:14:00 PM
nice class 24, guv, tpo etc.....  now put it away until Christmas day when you are allowed to open it!!!

I was so excited I opened the box with my keys didn't even look for scissors or knife.  :laugh3:

Anyway no more spending all the way till next year, just I have to be good for Father Christmas.  :D

Croxy

That is a nice set......hmmmm....another order to the UK???

:o
If you like it run it......

MattJ

After something of a hiatus, eventually got a Black 5 as my birthday indulgence yesterday  :)

At last I can start laying the second circuit - will be checking the front "throw" of the Black 5 against the inner side of carriages to ensure clearage between passing trains.

Unfortunately, on taking this picture I noticed that the BR crest on the 3MT is a slightly damaged...  :hmmm:
They're there for their tea.

Bealman

georgehgv

My Christmas Present finally arriving - Graham Farish Blue Tornado.

Beautifully made and detailed, shame that part of the running gear fell off when it came out of the box before opening the tender to fit the chip. Anyway pushed plastic piece back and all seems to be well now.

Magnificent show piece for my beginners layout. The only steam loco I intend to run on my otherwise modern diesel themed layout.

I finally managed to post a photograph here so I may now manage to show more of my layout shortly.

Merry Christmas everyone and I hope you find everything you hoped for in your stockings  :D
Another house move despite "never again" has given me a second floor layout so Geominster Mainline & Heritage Line will be modified and enlarged with siding storage.

My Facebook Diary is Geominster if anyone wants to view it please ask, it is a private group requiring acceptance, thanks.

This then is my third version modified which has been improved from previous efforts and lessons learned.

Geominster was my first project which has now been dismantled. Having learnt so much from  previous Geominster projects this is the latest one.

Latest Youtube video is here.

https://youtu.be/x50gYil5tAs

http://www.ngaugeforum.co.uk/SMFN/index.php?topic=30850.0

Malc

Looks magnificent George. I'm looking forward to getting Sir Nigel Gresley for my Christmas pressie, but I don't want to see him in stockings.  :D

Merry Xmas.
The years have been good to me, it was the weekends that did the damage.

Please Support Us!
March Goal: £100.00
Due Date: Mar 31
Total Receipts: £82.34
Below Goal: £17.66
Site Currency: GBP
82% 
March Donations