!!

Not Yet Registered?

Welcome to the N Gauge Forum!  We've currently hidden most of the threads due to the vast number of guests contributing in slowing the speed of the forum down.  Please register and login to see the many thousands of posts about our great hobby.  After registering and gaining 10 posts you will be able to sell and buy items on our N'porium.

If you have any problems registering, then please check your spam filter before emailing us.  

Thanks for reading,
The NGF Staff.

Author Topic: Anti virus software  (Read 5575 times)

Offline wombat457

• Trade Count: (0)
    • Awards
Re: Anti virus software
« Reply #60 on: March 24, 2021, 07:26:39 AM »
I have a windows 10 Pro system and also a Windows 7 Pro system.  The only anti-virus I will use is something called ESET NOD32 which has a free version as well as the paid version I use.  I also run CCleaner Pro, which I swear by, and they work very very well together.

I have been using that combination for more years than I can recall and have never had a virus on either of my systems.  There are also different levels of NOD32, I use their Internet Security version that scans for malware, provides online banking and payment protection through a secure browser.

Just another option to consider.
Cheers,

Tony

"Knowing what to do is one thing - Being able to do it is another"
"It's easy to criticize - harder when you have to justify it"

Please Support Us!
November Goal: £60.00
Due Date: Nov 30
Total Receipts: £60.00
Below Goal: £0.00
Site Currency: GBP
100%