My local bus stop

Started by Bealman, December 12, 2017, 11:17:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

railsquid

Nice to see a different view  :thumbsup:

Graham

must be having a pre school hoolie as opposed to the end of school hoolie which was probably disrupted

Bealman

Possibly! Dunno where they were headed to, though - there's a pub back down the road which they had probably come from, and an Hellenic club about 50 yards in front of them, so who knows.
Vision over visibility. Bono, U2.

weave

Hi George @Bealman .

Just past the Hellenic club is the Figtree Cellars Off Licence and beyond that Domino's Pizza and Hungry Jacks.

Sorry, had to Google Hellenic  :dunce:  and typed in club as well. The one in Wollongong came up, fifth one down, with a map so thought I'd do some detective work as to their movements  :D

Anyway, I'm off to find a life now.....

Cheers, weave  :beers:

TrevL

Cheers, Trev.

Time flys like an arrow, fruit flies like a banana!

Bealman

Yummy! Onion rings, Macspicey Deluxe, Aussie Angus! Yummy yummo yum!  :sick2:

Bealman

Anyway, after carefully circumnavigating the summer menu, it was good to arrive at Chez Bealman and see the gardener had been busy. The grass had gotten ridiculous with the unseasonal rain (look in background, further downhill).

The willywagtail on the path appreciated the feast the mowing had created.

Graham

Quote from: Bealman on January 21, 2022, 01:57:52 AM

they're all yours, you lucky man.

Trainfish

Quote from: Bealman on January 21, 2022, 01:57:52 AM

Have the UFOs now appeared at MaccyD's? I'm sure I can see 3 going across that banner.
John

In April 2024 I will be raising money for Cancer Research UK by doing at least 100 press-ups every day.  Feel free to click on the picture to go to the donations page if you would like to help me to reach my target.

To follow the construction of my layout "Longcroft" from day 1, you'll have to catch the fish below first by clicking on it which isn't difficult right now as it's frozen!

<*))))><

Bealman

They're holes - to let the smell of the onion rings out, I suppose

Trainfish

They do look UFO shaped. Are you sure the UFOs didn't fly through the banner, kidnap the onion rings and then leave in a McHurry? Or do I need to change my drinking habits?  :goggleeyes: :beers:
John

In April 2024 I will be raising money for Cancer Research UK by doing at least 100 press-ups every day.  Feel free to click on the picture to go to the donations page if you would like to help me to reach my target.

To follow the construction of my layout "Longcroft" from day 1, you'll have to catch the fish below first by clicking on it which isn't difficult right now as it's frozen!

<*))))><

Bealman

TrevL

They look like bullet holes to me :smiley-laughing:
Cheers, Trev.

Time flys like an arrow, fruit flies like a banana!

dannyboy

Quote from: Trainfish on January 21, 2022, 10:41:32 PM

Have the UFOs now appeared at MaccyD's? I'm sure I can see 3 going across that banner.

No silly, they are 'Black Holes'.  :)
David.
I used to be indecisive - now I'm not - I don't think.
If a friend seems distant, catch up with them.

Bealman

No bus stop yesterday. Mrs Bealman's 70th party at Chez Bealman.

Mrs B has a habit of tinkling the ivories, hence the cake. To the hopeful dismay of the beer fans here, Bealman had champagne. Note Rod Stewart white vinyl on the stereo  :)

Present: Bealman, Bealette 1, GrandBealettes 1 & 2, Mrs Bealman, JapanBealette. Absent: Bealette 2 who is about to give birth in Adelaide in the next couple of weeks.

Notice Bealman is the only one without a drink  ;D

A railway modeller's extracurricular activities. Playing with GrandBealette.  ;)

Please Support Us!
March Goal: £100.00
Due Date: Mar 31
Total Receipts: £77.34
Below Goal: £22.66
Site Currency: GBP
77% 
March Donations