Show your Latest GB Loco and Rolling Stock Purchase.

Started by longbridge, June 30, 2012, 09:05:24 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Trainfish and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.

johnlambert

I wasn't sure if I liked the Intercity livery when it was introduced, but it has grown on me.  I wanted some Intercity Mk1s for 1980s-era steam specials on my layout.

BSK

SO

I hope Graham Farish release some more SOs in this livery with different running numbers plus a FO and some sort of restaurant or buffet car.

zwilnik

My latest purchase is a bit of a DIY project :)

It'll take me a while but I reckon I can get a few working locos out of that lot. May have to do some trade with Mr @Ozymandias for some alternate paint jobs though :) ( I fancy re-modelling one of the 9Fs as Longmore Railway's Gordon for starters. Also wondering if I can use 1 of the 4 Mallards in there to make a 'male chicken' (changed by forum) O The North :) )

austinbob

Quote from: Zwilnik on February 27, 2016, 05:43:37 PM
My latest purchase is a bit of a DIY project :)

It'll take me a while but I reckon I can get a few working locos out of that lot. May have to do some trade with Mr @Ozymandias for some alternate paint jobs though :) ( I fancy re-modelling one of the 9Fs as Longmore Railway's Gordon for starters. Also wondering if I can use 1 of the 4 Mallards in there to make a 'male chicken' (changed by forum) O The North :) )
That's quite a collection - where did it come from if you don't mind me asking?
That's gonna keep you busy for some time!!
:beers:
Size matters - especially if you don't have a lot of space - and N gauge is the answer!

Bob Austin

zwilnik

Quote from: austinbob on February 27, 2016, 05:59:56 PM

That's quite a collection - where did it come from if you don't mind me asking?
That's gonna keep you busy for some time!!
:beers:

it's an eBay buy. Arrived this morning :)

daveg

Your personal copy of Barry Island, Zwilnik!

Good luck with that lot. Look forward to seeing how it goes.  :thumbsup:

Dave G

N-Gauge-US

Quote from: Arrachogaidh on March 03, 2016, 12:43:36 PM
2 x Class 20 Loco's arrived from Hattons this morning to complete the weedkilling train.
4 x Mk 1 Coaches & 3 x Tanks

[smg id=36174 type=preview align=center caption="Hunslet"]

Looks very good with the whole train assembled!!! I don't think I've seen one yet that had all of them together :) Thanks for posting it! Beautiful shot, by the way!  :greatpicturessign:
Check out Avondale - My heritage railway themed layout :)

http://www.ngaugeforum.co.uk/SMFN/index.php?topic=29371.0

MrDobilina

These arrived yesterday!

:bounce: :bounce:

First wagons!

[smg id=36257 type=preview align=center caption="VTG x3 ballaster with gen x1"]

snitchthebudgie

Invested in a cheap Dapol 26 and a train of Blue Spot fish vans.  They might not have run together, but make a very good train to take the rails on club night.  The 6-wheel 'Stove' is carrying the kippers....

[smg id=36347 type=preview align=center caption="New train"]

johnlambert

Went to the Leamington and Warwick Model Rail Society show today, came back with a few things.

I have a collection of vaguely local private owner wagons, which has grown by three.

A truly filthy Peco fish van (for fish or parcels traffic).

Old-style Farish RB coach in Intercity livery.

New-style Farish BCK.

paulprice

Well thanks to Barry at the Widnes Model Centre, I have added yet another Duchess and Compound to the movie power fleet and for a very very reasonable fee.

The problem is I'm supposed to be reducing the number of projects on the go at anyone time not increasing them...THNAKS BARRY  :D

javlinfaw7

I bought two from the south west[smg id=36734 type=preview align=center caption="DSCN1021"]
an one from the east coast[smg id=36735 type=preview align=center caption="DSCN1016"]

railsquid

That NRM restoration really did get out of hand! I barely recognize it.  :goggleeyes:

marco neri

...good news from my lovely postwoman these days....

...never turn you back on the ripper (judas priest)

Dave Searle

A recent acquisition:

Some WIA covered car transporters for Hinksey yard.

Cheers,

Dave

Please Support Us!
March Goal: £100.00
Due Date: Mar 31
Total Receipts: £82.34
Below Goal: £17.66
Site Currency: GBP
82% 
March Donations