EFE Rail announce the Imerys JIA China Clay hopper

Started by woodbury22uk, November 03, 2020, 11:12:30 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

njee20

Yep, as expected. Rail next week with the other Bachmann brands. I reckon a Clay Tiger is very likely.

Quote from: Foxhound on April 27, 2022, 01:20:29 PMI am fingers and toes crossed for the Tigers to finally be available in N. I haven't bought JIAs because I don't have a 66 to pull them. Slippery slope buying Sheds.... :D

Tell me about it. I had to start thinning the collection as I seemed to have ended up with 50 of them!

Bob G

Quote from: njee20 on April 27, 2022, 01:58:53 PM
Yep, as expected. Rail next week with the other Bachmann brands. I reckon a Clay Tiger is very likely.

Quote from: Foxhound on April 27, 2022, 01:20:29 PMI am fingers and toes crossed for the Tigers to finally be available in N. I haven't bought JIAs because I don't have a 66 to pull them. Slippery slope buying Sheds.... :D

Tell me about it. I had to start thinning the collection as I seemed to have ended up with 50 of them!

And to think I was lambasted for owning 18 class 33s and a similar number of 73s.

Ensign Elliott

They're arrived at Lostwithiel too!

I picked the lightly weathered versions to use as a base for further weathering - the heavily weathered ones are far too dark in my opinion. The yellow colour on the one end is rather weird, though on mine its not quite as heavily applied as on some.

Foxhound

Quote from: njee20 on April 27, 2022, 01:58:53 PM

:goggleeyes: That's a fair fleet!
Rob and Becky (artistic director)

njee20

Yep! I don't even like them that much, they're just ubiquitous. Still got 30 or so; I've not actually checked!

TRXsouth

They're arrived at Lostwithiel too!

Hi Ensign Elliott -
Second photo - in front of your matching blue Hunslet, is that a discharge grid for the JIAs? Great idea - and where does that quayside covered conveyor go up to - any chance of a wider view?
Thanks,
TRX

Please Support Us!
April Goal: £100.00
Due Date: Apr 30
Total Receipts: £85.23
Below Goal: £14.77
Site Currency: GBP
85% 
April Donations