Merry Christmas 2019 - From The NGF

Started by Tank, December 24, 2019, 03:32:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tank

Merry Christmas Everyone!  I hope that you all have a great and a Happy New Year!  :)

Thanks as always for your support, donations, posts and wonderful photo's over the year.  Next year will be our tenth year!  :laugh3:

guest311

OH CHRIS .......

you do realise that as I type, Elf and safety units are heading your way  :o

Santa's sleigh is not secured in the required manner, passengers should only travel in carriages, the load is not secured and should be in a guards van, and the fencing has obviously been broken as livestock are next to the track .......  :laugh:

seriously ...

a MERRY CHRISTMAS  to you, your family, and all our members and their families ...

may your tracks be unflooded and free from snow,
may all your engineering possessions end on time,
and may all you pressies be N scale.

crewearpley40

Happy modelling.hope you enjoy what gifts there  maybe and heres to 2020 and beyond. And the reigate show. Thanks to Tank a nd the moderators. ChRis

Philip.

Merry Christmas to all at the NGF and to all members, thanks for another great year  :toot: :beers:

mk1gtstu

Merry Christmas all & a happy new year!  :NGaugersRule:
My Box File Layout (South Wales Valleys Colliery) http://www.ngaugeforum.co.uk/SMFN/index.php?topic=10430.0

Porthkerry (A South Wales layout in BR Blue) http://www.ngaugeforum.co.uk/SMFN/index.php?topic=39654.0

Abercwm Colliery (South Wales Area) https://www.ngaugeforum.co.uk/SMFN/index.php?topic=47521.0

daffy

Merry Christmas and a Happy Year to all here on the best forum. :thumbsup:

Good advice, good friends, and good cheer.

May there always be light at the end of your tunnels, and may Santa fill your rails and scenes with all that you desire.

:beers:
Mike

Sufferin' succotash!

MarkJ

Hello all
Just stopping in to wish you all a very merry Christmas and happy holidays. Hope you all have a good time.
Old newbie that needs a hobby.

port perran

Merry Christmas to all involved in this fabulous forum.
I'll get round to fixing it drekkly me 'ansome.

Branchie

McRuss

I wish all of you a merry Christmas and a happy new Year.

Frohe Weihnachten

Markus

Graham

happy Christmas to one and all, looking forward to another great year of the forum.

great job by Tank, the technical team and moderators.

exmouthcraig

:toot: :toot: :toot: :toot: :toot: :toot: :toot: :toot: :toot:
MERRY CHRISTMAS to you ALL

I hope the big man has brought everyone of you what you asked him for.

Another year has raced by but finally were starting to see things progress, and as ever the great knowledge that this forum shares is able to answer everything I ask.

Thank You all, enjoy your day, eat plenty, scoff junk, drink enough and share the great day with whoever your lucky enough to be with  :claphappy:

railsquid

Season's Greetings, and in celebration of the day Gordon Henry has been let out of his tunnel.

crewearpley40

Thought gordon was blue. Happy christmas to all

MarkJ

Hope everyone is having a good day so far.
Old newbie that needs a hobby.

Please Support Us!
March Goal: £100.00
Due Date: Mar 31
Total Receipts: £77.34
Below Goal: £22.66
Site Currency: GBP
77% 
March Donations