Dapol new gunpowder vans and containers

Started by Newportnobby, Yesterday at 11:18:23 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Roy L S

Quote from: Newportnobby on Yesterday at 11:18:23 AMhttps://www.dapol.co.uk/blogs/news/june-uk-produced-n-gauge-wagon-releases

Basically the GPV is a very old model going back to early days of Dapol N, on the plus side given it's age and simple design and it does mean the RRP is very low by today's standards which will suit the price conscious I guess and as far as I know it is the only model ever produced RTR in N (NGS may do a kit).

One question/reflection - does anyone know what "Profiles wheels" might be intended to mean?  ???  My guess it might be intending to refer to the relevant wheel profile used, but it might be better to say nothing than something meaningless. I suspect a case of the ad not being properly vetted before going out  :hmmm: .

Roy

tunneroner61

The NGS do indeed do a kit for the Iron Mink/Gunpowder van. It's number 13. A transfer sheet is also available. Both kit and transfers very reasonably priced.

Bealman

To steal a quote from Monty Python's Holy Grail movie, "He's already got one, you see?"  ;)

Vision over visibility. Bono, U2.

Bealman

And it don't say gunpowder on them  :D
Vision over visibility. Bono, U2.

Please Support Us!
April Goal: £100.00
Due Date: Apr 30
Total Receipts: £40.23
Below Goal: £59.77
Site Currency: GBP
40% 
April Donations