My local bus stop

Started by Bealman, December 12, 2017, 11:17:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Trainfish

Quote from: joe cassidy on August 17, 2022, 11:25:36 AM
If those are current UK plastic banknotes I hope they didn't give you a rash ?

Don't worry, I have a cream for most things but they were real anyway. I only had to do 1 lap dance, there could be a career change ahead for me..............
John

In April 2024 I will be raising money for Cancer Research UK by doing at least 100 press-ups every day.  Feel free to click on the picture to go to the donations page if you would like to help me to reach my target.

To follow the construction of my layout "Longcroft" from day 1, you'll have to catch the fish below first by clicking on it which isn't difficult right now as it's frozen!

<*))))><

Graham

great outfit John, I don't think anyone else could get away with that shade of red.  :smiley-laughing: :smiley-laughing:

Ossian

What has been seen cannot be unseen....

Many happy returns, John!

mika

Happy birthday, George!  :beers:

weave

Yes indeed, Happy Birthday George.

You're probably well on your way by now!  :pint:

Hope you're having a great day.

Cheers, weave  :beers:

Bealman

Thanks, folks. Nice day with GrandBealettes and a nice cake. I sliced the Scotsman right up the buffer beam  :D:

Vision over visibility. Bono, U2.

dannyboy

A bit late to the party, but Happy Birthday anyway George.  What a smashing cake.  :thumbsup:

(And to @mika , @Leon and everybody else with a birthday  :beers:)
David.
I used to be indecisive - now I'm not - I don't think.
If a friend seems distant, catch up with them.

Bealman

Ah, just another day to me, but the crew insisted in putting up those silly balloons they do these days. However, the GrandBealettes were happy, so that made me happy.

crewearpley40

RailGooner

Quote from: Bealman on August 21, 2022, 10:18:40 AM
I sliced the Scotsman right up the buffer beam  :D:

Ouch! :worried:  Happy Birthday George. :beers:

Papyrus

I should imagine the party is just getting into its stride now! Happy 70th, if I'm not too late.

Cheers  :beers: :beers: :beers:

Chris

Bealman

Thanks, Chris, but no... they've all gone home and Bealman is having a a quiet reflective beer by himself at the bowling club.

:beers:

Trainfish

Hope you had a good day George  :claphappy:
John

In April 2024 I will be raising money for Cancer Research UK by doing at least 100 press-ups every day.  Feel free to click on the picture to go to the donations page if you would like to help me to reach my target.

To follow the construction of my layout "Longcroft" from day 1, you'll have to catch the fish below first by clicking on it which isn't difficult right now as it's frozen!

<*))))><

Train Waiting

Happy Birthday, George.

Quote from: RailGooner on August 21, 2022, 11:44:04 AM
Quote from: Bealman on August 21, 2022, 10:18:40 AM
I sliced the Scotsman right up the buffer beam  :D:

Ouch! :worried:  Happy Birthday George. :beers:

Ouch, indeed!  Us Scotsmen have decided views about being sliced up our buffer beam.

All best wishes

John
Please visit us at www.poppingham.com

'Why does the Disney Castle work so well?  Because it borrows from reality without ever slipping into it.'

(Acknowledgement: John Goodall Esq, Architectural Editor, 'Country Life'.)

The Table-Top Railway is an attempt to create, in British 'N' gauge,  a 'semi-scenic' railway in the old-fashioned style, reminiscent of the layouts of the 1930s to the 1950s.

For the made-up background to the railway and list of characters, please see here: https://www.ngaugeforum.co.uk/SMFN/index.php?topic=38281.msg607991#msg607991

Trainfish

Decided views or divided views? Ouch again!
John

<*))))><

Please Support Us!
March Goal: £100.00
Due Date: Mar 31
Total Receipts: £82.34
Below Goal: £17.66
Site Currency: GBP
82% 
March Donations